Chapter 12

Yasss.... 3k readers and 750+ votes
Thank u

Enjoy
----------
Lonavala

Shivika reached the center and submit their ID, the hotel members give them the room key 317.

The sponsors , crew and the judges were in first and second floor while the contestants at the third floor.

They reached the room and put their luggage in it was around 10 and the reporting time in the hall was 12.

Anika - shivaay u just get freshen up and rest meanwhile I order some coffee and toast for us.

Shivaay - okay

Shivaay move towards the washroom while anika order the food.

The food arrived they both have their brunch and shivaay rested and anika move towards the washroom to get freshen up .

Anika moves out and see shivaay already slept, she moved towards balcony and feel the cool breeze.

Just then Gauri called.

Gauri - jiji u reached na and did u have your food and what is Bhaiya doing is he nervous.

Anika - gauri gauri relax yes we reached and had our brunch and your Bhaiya is sleeping. I will wake him up at 11:30 so that he can get ready and did you guys reached safely.

Gauri - ha jiji we reached others are sleeping.

Anika - hmm did u liked the farmhouse.

Gauri - yes jiji it's so beautiful. Aap phele yaha aa chuki hai.

Anika - ha

Gauri - when please tell na

Flashback
Anika - shivaay please tell na were are we going

Shivaay - anika it's our second anniversary so I want to make it special.

Anika - oye hoye my romantic Singh oberoi

Shivaay - don't u like my this side.

Anika - of course I do I love you.

Shivaay - I love you too.

They reached the farmhouse. Anika was amazed to see the beauty of the the farmhouse.

Anika - this is awesome.

Shivaay - let's move in.

Anika excitedly move inside and saw a wall beautifully decorated and was amazed to see the pictures of her,  gauri and her dad.

Anika get emotional and saw shivaay smiling to her.

Shivaay - u like it.

Anika nods and hug shivaay.

Anika - I do thank u .

Shivaay - anything for u.
Now come with me .

They move towards the garden and a beautiful table for two was set. They had their dinner and then danced together and they spent their most beautiful night.

Flashback over

Gauri - how romantic.

Anika - yes (she saw the time)  gauri I need to go its already 11:15 I need to wake shivaay up.

Gauri - okh jiji wish him luck from my side.

Anika - bye.

She moved towards the room and saw shivaay already awake .

Anika - shiv u up and why these frown.

Shivaay - anika I am nervous what if I will not be able to make my family proud.

Anika - shiv u just don't worry u already make us proud , Now it's time that u have a self satisfaction that u can achieve what u want that's it. Whether u win or not we all are with u always.

Shivaay just hug her.

Anika - now get fresh we need to go downstairs.

Shivaay nodded and get ready in casuals.

Shivika moved towards downstairs.

IN HALL

All 20 contestants with one family member were present and our judge arrive and he is non other than
Ranveer brar.
He greets everyone with smile.

ranveer - hello everyone and welcome to the world cooking champion level 1 I know everyone wants this title but the person who deserves will win for that, that person need to prove himself.

This level is divided into 3 parts
First - chopping of ingredients thin or thick. Where we see the chopping techniques and with only 10 will move into second part and rest 10 need to go back home.

Second - team work . Their will be 2 teams of 5 members each and they will show their team work. And only one team that is only 5 people will move to the third part.

And last third - a hotel competition. The top 5 contestants with the help of the hotel workers will make a one time meal for at least 100 people.

The person who complete these parts will be the state winner of Maharashtra.

Shivaay was carefully listening and his eyes fell on the chef cap with written State Winner Maharashtra.

Anika saw this.

Anika - u will surely win don't worry give your best in each round.

Shivaay smiled towards her.

Ranveer - so at 5pm the part 1 of this level start. So be ready.

Shivika went towards their room.

IN ROOM
Shivaay - did anyone call from farmhouse.

Anika - yes gauri did let me m video call them.

Anika video call and rikara and ruvya in front of the camera.

Anika - hey guys what's up.

Rudra - we are fine and how are u both did the competition start.

Shivaay - competition will start at 5

Shivaay told rikara and ruvya what the ranveer said they decided to meet at night when the completion gets over.

Omkara - all the best brother.

Shivaay - thank u.
-----------------------------
Sorry for delay and you guys will get another update till night .

Hope u liked it