Chapter 9

Thank you for your lovely comments..

Enjoy
---------
OBEROI MANSION

Today is the day the tasting round will start from 4 pm and the token  number of shivaay was 17. In morning omkara submit the form to the center.

Shivaay is hell nervous today and pacing in his room.

While anika tries to calm him down .

Anika - why are u so nervous shiv. It's just a tasting round.

Shivaay - ani If I didn't qualify the tasting round I will not be able to compete in state. And then I have to wait for a year.

Anika - why are u thinking negative .
U will surly qualify it. ( said while hugging him)

Rudy - bhabhi is right Bhaiya u will do well bhai.

Rudy said while entering shivika's room along with omrivya. While shivika broke the hug.

Shivaay - om my identity proof is ready na with changes and do we need to get anything else.

Without giving a second pause he speak to om while others looked at him disbelief.

Omkara - relax shivaay everything is done their is a work shop at 3 then the tasting round will start. So u and bhabhi need to leave at 2 so that you guys reach on time. And it's already 12:30 u just go get ready.

Shivaay - okay anika can u please get by three piece suit of your choice.

Gauri - Bhaiya today u will not wear suit.

Bhavya - yes me and gauri bhabhi has bought u a gift. (she said while giving the gift to him) 

Shivaay smile and take the gift happily.

Shivaay - thank u

Shivaay opens the gift and saw a beautiful and comfortable pair of clothing.

Shivaay - it's beautiful and elegant

Shivaay - it's beautiful and elegant. Thank you.

Omkara - And bhabhi this is for u

Rudy pass on the gift to anika.

Anika open the gift and saw a simple and of her choice Kurti.

anika - thank u omru it's beautiful.

Rudy - u guys just go get ready we are waiting for u downstairs.

After an hour both shivika moves downstairs.

Everyone on was already present in the hall and was waiting for shivika to come.

When the say shivika coming downstairs they smile.

Jhanvi - u guys are looking too good.

Pinky feed shivaay curd and sugar and said " all the best "

Shivaay smiles and takes blessing from elder's and hug the juniors.

They all wish him luck.

omkara - shivaay car is ready.

Shivaay - no om if I go in Oberoi car they will get to know us so I and Anika decided to take a taxi or any auto.

Everyone smiles and said OK.

They move out of the oberoi mansion and then they easily find the taxi to the center .

The journey was a little longer than expected but they reached on time.

WORLD COOKING CHAMPION

IN THE CENTER

Their were around 50 people who wants to participate in state. Shivaay got nervous but Anika puts her hand on his shoulders and assured him that he can make his place in state level.

They both went towards the hall were the workshop is about to start.

Host - Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen we all are here for qualifying the tasting round and this round would not be easy so tight your seatbelt as our chairman will get u all familiar with the rules. Please give him a round of applause.

Charmin arrives to the stage and he start speaking the rules and shivaay listened to the instructions carefully.

"the 50 participants will be divided into two groups of 25 people. Group A will contain token numbers from 1 to 25 whereas Group B will contain token numbers from 26 to 50. Each group will get a time of two hour where each group will compete with group members only. Their in the kitchen 25 kitchen material is placed and some of the ingredients and the participant need to make two dish through those only and one of them should be a sweet.

From each group only 10 members will be selected that is total 20 qualified participant get the chance to compete for state and amongst then only one person will compete in national as the state winner of Maharashtra. "

Soon everyone gets familiar with the instructions given by the chairman.
And the tasting round was about to start and shivaay was in Group A according to his token number.

Anika- all the best shivaay. U can do this.

Shivaay nodded and hugged Anika.

So announcement started.

Token number 17 Aditya Kumar.

Shivaay gets up and move towards the kitchen not before looking at anika once who was just smile and they share a small eyelock and he just get in and saw counter where number 17 was written he looks for the ingredients.

Milk, rice, vegetables, sugar, Kesar, fruit and nuts, paneer, Oil, curd,  ginger and garlic paste , laung, elachi,  cloves etc. 

Thinking of the material he thought to make paneer biryani and fruit and nuts custard.

And the time begins announcement announced.
--------------------
So what u guys think shivaay will able to make his place in state.

How was the update do tell me with your comments....