Chapter 15

We reached chappy 15 because of u guys and moreover we have +4k readers and +1k votes

Thank u

Enjoy
---------

Lonavala Hotel

Time skip and everyone was in the hall. All 10 contestants were greeting each other and introducing themselves.

Just than Ranveer Brar came.

Everyone - good afternoon sir

Ranveer - good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. So are u ready for the group competition.

Everyone - yes sir.

Ranveer- good so I hope you guys are already get familiar with each other.

Everyone - yes sir.

Ranveer - and for group competition u need a captain and the most important is unity and team efforts. So in this bowl their are 10 chits and each chit contains the name of the one of the contestants. So here I take one chit and the captain of team A is Suraj.

Everyone claps and congratulated Suraj.

Ranveer - Congratulation Suraj and now the captain of team B is Reena.

Everyone claps and congratulated Reena.

Ranveer - so I would like that my both captains Stand either of the side and the team members of Suraj will be on right and the team members of Reena will be on left .
So please one by one announce the name and I would like to start with Reena.

Reena - Rita.

Suraj - vikram.

Reena - anuj.

Suraj - Aakriti.

Reena - Prakash ji.

Suraj - mohini.

Reena - payal.

Suraj - no option Aditya.

Shivaay felt bad but set it aside and move towards his team and he was thinking that each and everyone in company would choose shivaay first to get more profits but now he was choosed last but set it aside by giving it a name irony.

Ranveer - so I will give u guys 20 minutes to think what can u make in next 3 hours and u need to have at least a salad, snack, main course and a sweet.

So your half an hour starts now.

Both the team start discussing about item they can make.

The area were team A were discussing .

Suraj - So I think we all should give suggestions .

Shivaay was about to speak but Suraj said " adi later I think vikram should say first "

Adi (shiv) nodded.

Everyone listens to each other very concentratedly but no-one except Aakriti to adi as they all think that he is kachaa nimboo.

They all decided to make

Salad - Caesar salad

Snack - Mini Pita Black Bean Quesadilla.

Main course - jodhpuri kabuli with Tawa Roties and fried chicken and rice.

Dessert - peach pie with sour cream

Suraj - so I and mohini will make main course, dessert by vikram, snack by Aakriti and salad aditiya and when u are done with salad help others . Okay.

They all got busy in writing the ingredients but shivaay got depressed and start thinking am I so weak to handle a main course but he encouraged himself by saying that if salad is not good then others will also automatically rejected as everyone says first Impression is the last impression.
--------------------
Sorrryyyyyyyyyy....  Late and short I know but what to do I was unable to get any idea but don't worry I got some idea and will be adding this in next chappy .

Suraj is negative.

And an important note

I will be updating on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday for upcoming 2-3 weeks as my exams are approaching.