Chapter 25

Yass....  Congratulations we reached chappy 25 .

Enjoy
----------

IN HALL

Everyone left the hall and the heads said to contestants to meet in the parking lot after 30 minutes. No family member will be aloud. They will watch the competition through TV in hotel itself.

Suddenly shivaay get a thought about something and asked his bade papa.

Shivaay - bade papa after this secret is out our shares must be fallen down. And the board of directors must be very angry on us.

Tej - don't worry I will handle them. I already asked omru to be in office today as tomorrow u will be back with the apron and chef hat.

Shivaay - this much confidence on me.

Tej - of course I know you will do this if u can be the youngest business tycoon why not the chef. All the best we all know that you can do this.

Anika - all the best shivaay (hugged him)

Bhavya - all the best Bhaiya.

Shivaay smiled and said thank u.

Tej - actually shivaay I need to leave omru are already in office managing everything alone I need to be with them.

Shivaay nodded and tej with commissioner left.

Shivaay also went to parking lot after talking to the oberoi 's and they wish him luck.

Gauri also join anika and bhavya in hotel. The make themselves comfortable in amphitheater and watch the competition.

IN RESTAURANT

All five contestant reach the kitchen. They were asked to introduce and make themselves comfortable with the helpers.

Ranveer - so I want everyone to think what are u gonna make and get the ingredients. U guys will be given only 30 minutes for this.

They all left for their respective counters.

SHIVAAY'S COUNTER

Shivaay - so guys myself shivaay and we are a team so I want to ask everyone opinion about the dishes. And one more thing I got a punishment we will be given only 2 hours instead of 3 . So we need to be really fast we need to ready at least 100 plates. And we can do this only when we work in unity and support each other. No one is boss here we all equal at this stage. So please start.

Helper 1 - thank u sir for your kind words and about the punishment it's okay we all are with u.

Trio helpers smile and shivaay nodded.

Helper 2 - Sir this restaurant is more famous for foreign dishes as foreigner visits our restaurant most.

Shivaay - so they eat foreign dishes  only and no Indian food.

Helper 1- no sir we ask them to change their technique but we are the just the "common" chef.

Shivaay - no problem we will make Indian food only. This restaurant is making foreign dishes for foreigners but we will make Indian dishes with foreign touch.

Helper 3 - but this is risky.

Shivaay - without risk their is no profit. For me risk is the main asset to start with anything.

They four discuss what they really need to make and get all the ingredients.
--------------------
I know I know it's a short update but I don't want my book readers to get sad so I updated short.
This update is for her  titas2828 as she always makes me feel special. Thank u dear.

But next update is tomorrow.