feelings are killer

PART ELEVEN

Chapter eleven

This chapter is not just focused on hinata
It's very focused on the other important characters

Bokuto's POV
Did I do something wrong? Why did he leave me? Was I not good enough?

I miss him so much, he was the only person that was with me and now he's moved..... again.

I'll give him as much time as he needs. Because he is so worth it.

Life goes on normally for everyone but me, school is so empty without Akaashi's nagging and Hinata's well.... hinata-ness.

To Hinata 💕😩
Are you ok baby, if you need to talk I'm here for you. Please call me so I know you're alright, I need to hear your voice.

From Hinata 💕😩
We can call after school, I'll explain where I went, I miss you to Bo-bo.

To Hinata 💕😩
You just made me so exited, I love you still, make sure you remember that

I get off my phone after I see he left me on read, saddened at the fact that the conversation was only 3 sentences. But so exited that he agreed to talk to me. I wonder what school he moved to.

I'm going to fix us, Hinata.

Hinata's POV

The school day goes quickly, too quickly for my liking. I'm feeling guiltier and guiltier by the minute.

Oikawa signals me over to him. Oh I forgot about volleyball practice.

"Oikawa, I'm going to be late for practice, I'm going to call Bokuto" I say. He grins at me.

"Chibi chan~ I'm so proud of you. Tell me how it goes during practice" he leaves me with a swift turn on his heels.

He struts like a runway model, how cute-

My thoughts are interrupted by my ringtone, which for some reason is still just a default. Boring.

"Hi, Are you ok Hinata, where are you, can we go on FaceTime, I miss your face so much, it's so hard being here without you or Aka-"

"Bokuto!"

"What, babe"

"I- I'm so sorry for leaving you at your worst, I just couldn't stand seeing you so hurt, I moved to Aobajohsai with Oikawa and Iwaizumi, they are helping me get better. Just wait, I'll call you back on FaceTime"

I jump off the call and quickly go onto his contact, I click FaceTime, he picks up straight away.

"HINATA YOU LOOK SO MUCH BETTER, I'm so proud of you! I missed your face so much that I dreamt about it, and you know how when I dream I dream for long, copious amounts of time, well this was in the middle of class and I just thought 'I wonder how hinatas doing' so I just daydreamed of you for 2 periods, no one could snap me out of it."

I just let him continue as I chuckle to myself, how can he be so adorable. While he's still rambling I examine his face further, I see dark under eye bags and his cheeks are puffy.

"Bokuto, call me everyday, I promise I will pick up now, and now that I'm back playing volleyball I can finally beat Fukurodani!" I say playfully with a big grin, I'm happy.

"Yes I'll call you everyday, I'm so happy you're- wait, you think you're going to beat us that easily, no you aren't, please don't use my weakness against me, I trust you" he says, oh no, this is steering into emo mode Bokuto direction.

Time to regain control "Bokuto, Seijoh has a practice match against Fukurodani in 3 weeks, we can see eachother and maybe, you know, do something else" I wink at him, I see his owl like face go bright red.