Feelings are killer

Hey guys this is a tsukishima x hint fanfic and it was requested by @hornkneebeach. hope you bitches enjoy this shit.

Chapter one

Hinata's POV
Let's just jump right in, hi, I'm Hinata Shoyo and I am being abused by my father, who apart from this year, has lived overseas working for factories, but the bastard gives no money to mother, meaning she has to work 2 jobs.

The reason that he is in Japan right now is because he got fired, and is taking it out on me, his son whom he has never met.

It doesn't help that he is a huge homophobic piece of shit, the only reason he knows I am gay is because he looked through my messages and saw one with Tanaka openly flirting with me, and of course, I flirted back.

That's just how Tanaka and I am, that how we work as friends.

Anyways back to father, usually when I come home from school he is hanging around with other men at the bar, sometimes he comes back with one and they fuck, yes, I see my father cheating on my mother, with other men, it's become a routine, avoid the couch.

The first time I saw him cheat on mother he pinned me on the wall, called me a "fucking faggot" and beat me up, making sure I would never tell anyone.

What he doesn't know- no, no one knows about me is that I could easily kill him, as I was born with a power.

What is it, you ask, well I'll give you a hint.

I can read minds.

Well there is your background information about me, so now that you know that let me re-introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Hinata Shoyo. And I'm broken."

My main goal is to break people, I don't even know why it's just something that I want to do

Pretty fucked up right? Wanting to make people feel the pain that I felt.

Yeah, I'm a real life villain..... boo

Time skip to next day

I hear the alarm blaring, screeching even in my ear, wow I really should have chosen a better alarm sound

As I walk downstairs I see my mother making breakfast, Natsu is sitting in a kiddy booster, oh to be that young and ignorant again. And finally god forbid my father passed out on the couch.

As I pass both of them with a grin and a wave, I realise I'm already late for school, I hop on my bike and pedal as fast as I can, not wanting to miss out on any learning.

Oh sorry was that out of character for me? I'm actually quite smart, I just put up a dumb and likeable front so more people will fall for the innocent facade, so I lie, I lie about tests, I lie about my intelligence and I lie to my so called friends when I say I like them or enjoy their company.

They're all falling for it.

Right now I have the Karasuno volleyball club wrapped around my finger, none more than the clueless Kageyama Tobio, that milk loving idiot won't know what hit him, literally.

Time skip to after school, volleyball practice

"Nice serve KAGEYAMA!" I scream as I throw an arm around his shoulder, I see a light pink dust his cheeks.

Perfect, just the reaction I wanted.

"Hi-hinata b-boke, get your arm off of me before I slap you"

I give him a cheesy grin and he blushed, he full on blushed, oh this is entertaining.

"Kageyama, baby, you feeling ok, you're looking a little red?" I say with a smirk that rivals Tsukkis. He'd be proud at my teasing, too bad he's my next target.

"B-boke, um, actually can we talk about something after practice, I need to tell you something"

I silently laugh, not letting anyone see as I just nod and go back to practice.

I know exactly what this bitch is about to say, too bad I have some news of my own to share.