Hickey's

pinned onto kageyamas bed, "ah! k-kageyama!" hinata whispers harshly as his neck is devoured by his partner, "i-i can't have those marks!"

a pop noise is made when kageyama pulls away, "oh, whoops." he says with a shrug of his shoulders before smashing their lips back together. their tongue fighting each other for dominance, with kageyamas winning.

they've been together for 7 months and recently started a new habit of making out vigorously almost every afternoon. neither of them knew what they were doing but it was enough that when the other one left, they both had to take care of the stiffness in their pants later on.

kageyama tugs hinatas shirt, indicating for him to take it off, "w-what? why..?" hinata asks breaking the kiss.

"i won't do anything you don't want, just take it off" kageyamas eyes are full of lust, but honesty. hinata takes his shirt off, instantly kageyama goes towards his collarbone.

"h-ha kageyama! what are you- ahhh" he can't speak a proper sentence, he feels kageyamas knee accidentally move across his forming hard on. it drives him insane.

another pop is heard before they hear the front door open causing both of the boys to look towards the door. hinata feels a short but passionate kiss hit his lips before the weight off the bed is lifted as the black-haired boy unlocks his door.

hinata sits upright on the bed staring at the boy he fell in love with. he snaps out of his trance to put his shirt on.

"tobio!! is hinata here? you didn't tell me he was coming today." a woman's voice travels through the hallway.

"oh yeah sorry, we have a.. test coming up. he was just about to leave though." kageyama motions hinata forward, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy, taking in the scent of his hair.

they release from the hug and walk to the kitchen, "thank you okaasan! the stay was nice. im sure i will be back!" he says with a smile before leaving the house.

~next day~

hinata and kageyama enter the locker room to see yamaguchi and tsukishima early, as usual.

hinata sets his things in his locker and takes his jacket off.

tsukishima whispers a few things to yamaguchi before opening his mouth, "what's that on your neck hinata?" he asks with a smirk.

hinatas face turns to a bright red. a confused kageyama looks at his partner before realizing that he left a mark.

"shit..." kageyama says silently.

"what was that your majesty?" tsukishima says.

these two will never hear the end of it.

Sorry this was fucking short. i know i haven't really been posting as much so i have been just pre writing these stories and posting them all at once, so i hope you like them. 464 words.