feelings are killer

PART FIVE

Chapter five

Warnings
Violence
And some nice betrayal

Hinata's POV
I've come to the conclusion that I have some of those shitty things that people refer to as 'feelings' for Tsukki.

I've also realised that said 'feelings' won't stop me from doing what I want to do, instead of hurting Tsukki physically, I just need to break him emotionally a bit more.

This is where my recording comes into play. I was so focused in liking Tsukki that I forgot about it, actually, I didn't even remember it until I went back on my phone to see Tsukkis messages.

As I arrive at school I see Tsukishima waiting out the front, for me?

"Hinata, I missed you" he runs up to me. How the fuck is this the same saltyshima from 3 days ago.

"Tsukki it's been literally 3 hours since you left my house to sneak back" I say with an amused expression, this boy makes me feel emotions, gross.

"But I wanted more cuddles" he says, WHO IS THIS AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO TSUKISHIMA KEI.

"Tsukki, you do realise I'm still moving in three days, right" when I say this his face drops, he must have forgotten, I feel bad, all he wanted was a rock to lean on but with me he got cardboard.

Sorry in advance Tsukishima.

Time skip to hinatas moving day
Tsukishima POV

Hinata and I have spent the past 3 days connected by the hip, he gives me the best cuddles and makes me forget about everything bad happening in the world.

I want to be with him forever, did I mention how good his cuddles, for a small boy he makes me feel so secure, he's my rock.

Then I realise what day today is.

He's moving away

Why can't I just get a fucking break, this world hates me so much, the idea of dealing with a whole day without even seeing Shoyo is confronting for me, he's the only thing keeping me stable.

"Hina, when is your train ride?" I ask, wanting to make the most of my last minutes with him before he leaves.

"2 hours" he mumbles sleepily, "OH FUCK, 2 HOURS, GOTTA GO, BYE TSUKISHIMA, LOVE YOU, CALL ME" he winks and after 20 seconds, he leaves.

Just like that he is gone.

Hinata's POV

I lied, all I do is lie, but this time it was to get away from Tsukki, I couldn't stand seeing him in pain any longer.

As I look at the time on my phone, I notice there's 12 hours until my train arrives, that gives me time to continue to plan.

I guess I've been a bit distracted.

Group chat started
Members
Sugamama
Dadchi
Noya
And
AnonymousUSER122

Anonymous
Hey

Dadchi
Who are you

Sugamama
Do we know you? What do you want?

Noya
Hi stranger, I love group chats, let's be friends.
Anonymous
Uh, sorry, no thanks.
Anyways I just created this to show you guys something I overheard on my walk home.
You go to Karasuno and worked closely with Kageyama Tobio, right?

Suga
Please don't mention that name, but yes we do
Do you go to Karasuno too?

Anonymous
You could say that.
Anyways this is what I wanted to show you.
Anonymous sent a voice memo that plays for 33 seconds.

AnonymousUSER122 ended the chat
AnonymousUSER122 blocked all members of the chat

Hinata's POV

I don't feel good at all, Tsukki will break without the team on his side, and will know that it was me who sent that voice memo.

Is this what heartbreak feels like, I have now caused someone's death on purpose, and might have broken my boyfriend in a way that he will never forgive me.

Being bat shit crazy has its quirks, but falling in love, relying on someone after only loving them for 3 days, And to leave them right after, it's just outright cruel. But my standard of myself are non existent so I should recover, and onto the next target I guess, Kuroo Tetsuro of nekoma high.

I'm coming for you next, baby.

3rd person POV

After the three in the group chat got the first message, they quickly got together, thinking it was suspicious, and they were right.

Noya, he was already sad but someone declining his friend request hurt him for some reason, hypersensitivity is a bitch.

As the conversation progresses the three realise that this AnonymousUSER122 is not a stable person, and as it was a school day, they waited until the whole of Karasuno volleyball club could come over, they were all as suspicious as Suga, Noya and Daichi.

This get together was the fate sealer for Tsukishima Kei.

As the three received the voice memo, they froze, ever confident, Nishinoya was the boy that played it. What they heard, chilled them to the core.

"Hey Tsukishima, what did you think of Kageyama?" A cheerful voice that the whole club recognised as Hinata Shoyo, some of them grinned, hearing hinata sound so happy.

Then there was Tsukishima Kei, in the corner of the room, shitting his pants, he knew what was coming, he was scared, scared he was about to lose his only friends.

"I hated Kageyama, he was an asshole and deserved to die" the whole team fast collectively, turn around and stare at Tsukishima.

Tsukishima'sPOV

Tsukishima wanted to die, he wanted his boyfriend, he wanted to get out, but his legs were not allowing him to move.

Tsukishima was stuck, frozen, paralysed in fear.

A hard slapping sound echoes around the table, Tsukishima looks up to see Daichi, who hit him with all of his might.

"TSUKISHIMA KEI, HOW. THE. FUCK. COULD. YOU. SAY. THAT"
Tsukishima trembles under the teams judgemental gaze.
"ANSWER ME YOU SALTY SHIT, AND BE FUCKING TRUTHFUL"

Out of the corner of his eye Tsukishima saw Yamaguchi Tadashi, crying.

What has he done.

"Sho- Hina- Hinata asked me about my feelings towards Kageyama. And Hinata scared me and my mouth talked before my brain could-"

SLAP SLAP SLAP

Three hands came into contact of the face of Tsukishima, it was Sugawara, Nishinoya and Tanaka who were looking furious, none more than Sugawara Koushi.

"Tsukishima, you are trying to tell me, that the person who you have treated so terribly this whole year, the embodiment of sunshine, the ever smiling Hinata Shoyo scared your egotistical ass" Sugawara spoke calmly, too calm to be actually calm, he was fucking furious.

"You- you've got it all wrong, Hinata and I became boyfriends, he loved me, I will call him now, please give me a chance to explain"

They all nod, not giving Tsukishima any more time.

"GET ON WITH IT!" Ennoshita roared, that scared me.

I call Hinata and they see his contact name as 'babe 💕💝' and all look at me, puzzled.

God I hope he picks up

Chapter end
What will Shoyo do?