feelings are killer

Hey this is part two. Same requester.

Chapter two

Kageyama's POV
I'm so exited, every time Hinatas short figure touches mine I get flustered, when he threw his arms around me I felt complete, I've liked him for nearly a month now and I have never thought I had a chance until now.

Did he really wink at me? Did he really call me baby? How is he so smooth? I was to marry him, he's so cute and innocent, like a puppy.

I keep on daydreaming about how our married life will go I feel contact at the side of my head, oh fuck, forgot we were still doing volleyball, by brain is too focused on the subject of my future husband Hinata.

One of my favourite things about Hinata is how we relate on so many things, we're both very focused on volleyball and not to mention, we are both kind of dumb, but our common traits are so much more than that.

I don't just have a crush on him, I love him.

I love his orange hair, like who else even has that vibrant hair naturally, no one but my sunshine, if I lost him I don't think I could live.

He's the only person that won't abandon me, he hits my tosses, he's stayed with me and has had to deal with my fake shitty attitude, that was just me trying to hide my feelings, if we date I'll spoil him so hard with everything he wants, I'll be the best boyfriend/husband for hinata, without him I would be nothing.

I'm praying that he will accept my confession

After practice

Hinata's POV
So the king has abandonment issues, nice to know, I'll add that to the list of weaknesses I have on people.

"Kageyama! Weren't we going to walk home together"

He looks up and blushes, he's so hopeless
"hi-hinata, um, yes w-we were, unless you don't want to which is totally fine, oh, but, I have to tell you something" he rushes out, oh Kageyama, so clueless.

"No it's totally fine, I'll walk with you, oh and I have something to tel, you too, babe" he says coolly, Kageyama's face turns a deep shade of crimson as we start walking.

'Omg he just called me babe, he likes me, I hope he does, we can get married and adop-'
Oh wow, Kageyama's thoughts are really fluffy, let's break him down

"Hey Kagey-"
"hi-hinata"
"You go first" we both shout at the same time, wow this is going perfect

"let's just go at the same time kags" I say with a hint of flirt in my tone

'Oh shit how am I keeping count, I hope he confesses, please confess hinata' I hear his thoughts and grin
'3
2
1'
"Im in love with you hinata"
"I'm moving to Tokyo and moving in with my aunt"
"W-what, please don't leave me hinata, you're all I have, I'm nothing without you, do you like me, please say you like me"

I can finally stop playing this innocent character, this is my moment
"well Kageyama, babe, you were right about one thing" I start, his eyes glimmer in hopefulness as I call him the pet name.
"You are nothing without me" then I walk up to him, his once hopeful eyes are filled with tears.

"What does that mean hi-hinata, don't you love me?"
"WhAt DoEs ThAt MeAn HiNaTa" I mock "it means exactly what you think you dirty faggot, as if I would ever like someone like you, who only thinks of them self you selfish prick, burn in hell"

I kick him in the face as I hear him sob, "why hinata, I still love you, we can still work out, please, don't leave me" I stand on his jaw as I hear him sob into my foot.

"Don't make me laugh Tobio~chan, now I have a one way ticket away from your needy ass, so toodeloo fag.

I leave him there

On the ground

And I walk away

Feeling the best I've ever felt.

I just have one more person I need to go to before I catch my plane.