feelings are killer

part four, same requester.

Chapter four

Tsukishima' s POV
Kageyama, the king, the person who I so dearly tried to hide my infatuation with, killed him self, and we will never know why.

I don't even know why I liked Kageyama, we always fought, always at each others throats, but I always admired him, and his talent.

Maybe if I confessed, not even, maybe if I had been nicer to Kageyama, he could have been my king, even if I started recently I doubt that would have changed, whenever Kageyama wanted something, he usually got it.

So he must have really thought that it was his time, wish I could have stopped him.

But what broke my heart, was his letter to all of us.

He wrote that it was to everyone he loved, or thought loved him, so naturally I didn't even get a mention, fuck, even Yamaguchi did, when the team realised that I was left out they didn't do anything, scared I was going to lash out.

I just want love. I just want someone to hold me, kiss me.

I want Kageyama back.

The icing on top of the cake was that the glue that held this team, Hinata Shoyo, was leaving, why does everyone leave me.

It was probably my fault, I always bullied him and Kageyama, I didn't mean it, I hope he knows this.

I see Hinatas orange mop heading my way, this is my opportunity to say sorry, maybe that will keep him with me for a bit longer.

"Are you alright Tsukki, you look sad" Hinata asks, what the fuck does that mean.

"Hey, Kei I have a question for you, what did you think of Kageyama? And extension question just because you're so smart, did you actually hate him, or were you hiding something, y'know, more?" He asks

What

The

Fuck

Does he know something, please don't know Hinata, for my sake.

"Um, what do you mean Hinata, I'm not sure I understand" I say as confident as I possibly can.

He just looks at me blankly, like an idiot, I never realised how scary his stare was, I'm scared, I'm scared of someone so much smaller than me, what do i do.

"Well Tsukki" he says while edging closer towards me, having me cornered, "I meant what I said" he said in the most delightful voice I've ever heard.

"Um, Hinata, you're- um ok to answer your questions, I hated Kageyama, he was an asshole and deserved to die, what was I hiding, my full hatred I guess" and I hear a beep.

Fuck

Hinata recorded me saying that he deserved to die

What do I do.

"Hi-hinata, why did you record that" I'm scared shitless,
"Well Tsukki, I'm on a mission, and you are my assignment" he says, cheerily as he does the unexpected, he locks his lips onto mine, giving me a loving kiss.

Hinata's POV

This is all going to plan, as I put my lips on his he melts, like a lovesick puppy that just wanted well, love.

As I go in for another kiss I whisper into his ear "I know that you were in love with Kageyama, Tsukishima, you don't have to lie to me" and his the force of his 190cm body comes into contact as he starts sobbing into my shoulder.

Perfect

"Tsukki I know this is early but, I love you and I have for a long time, so let me comfort you" I say to him, all the fear from his eyes has been replaced with sadness, but far back I see happiness, little shards in the back of his eyes.

I can't wait to smash them one by one.

"Hinata, can I go back to your house to cuddle, I've never done it before and I don't think I want to see my family at the moment" the distraught French fry says to me, tears still threatening to come out.

Wow he's in deep already, must have been waiting for this opportunity, for a while, being his first and last love doesn't sound so bad.

By that I mean, he will not believe in love after me.

Time skip to 7pm in Hinata's bed
Still Hinata's POV
I expected getting Tsukki to fall for me to be a long process, targeting him when he was weak was GENIUS.

While we cuddle I whisper comforting things into his ear and he just holds me tight, this is a whole side to Tsukishima Kei that I never expected to see.

How sweet, if only my heart didn't belong to someone else

Time skip to next day
Hinata's POV
I wake up to a baron bed, as I remember what happened yesterday I grin.

Suddenly I hear my phone buzz, it's Tsukishima, how cute

Tsukki 🤢
Hinata, are we boyfriends?

Hinata
Of course we are, are we going public at school.

Tsukki 🤢
Anything for you baby, can we cuddle at school, I'm lonely.

Hinata
Of course, cya there ❤️

I smile, I actually smile, why would I smile at Tsukishima of all people, maybe it's because he's so vulnerable, it has to be that.

Or is it.

Deep down, at the moment I don't want to hurt Tsukki, this is fucking confusing.

New plan, keep Tsukki with me he's too cute to betray.

Fuck that's going to hurt both of us after I move, I'll keep in contact Tsukki I promise, I don't need you to become as broken as I am

Ugh sometimes I hate having a heart

Chapter end
Does hinata have a soft spot for Tsukki?
Yes is the answer.
Don't worry more boys will be betrayed but for me
Tsukki was just acting too cute to betray,
Anyways adios