feelings are fkiller

PART NINE

Chapter Nine

WARNINGS
MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH
FUCKING DEPRESSED PEOPLE
CRAZY AMOUNTS OF REPEATED WORDS
AND BAD WRITING

Hinata's POV
I'm not giving up on my plan, even if that means hurting Bokuto or Akaashi.

I decided that fact while being held in Bokuto and Akaashi's arms in Bokutos bed. "seeing Bokuto sleep is amazing, right Hina?" I look up at Akaashi, my hand ushering him to continue, it seems he got the memo as he continues "for such an energetic boy, he looks so peaceful, do you think he dreams of us Hinata?"

Hinata can see the love in Akaashi's eyes as they wander to Bokuto, then back up to him.

"Hinata, I'm so glad you came here. But not to sound rude, why are you actually here? I know you wouldn't leave Karasuno for no reason" I look at him shocked, he must really analyse everything, creepy.

"My father was abusing me, so I used the money that my grandma left me to move out to Tokyo" I say, telling the truth without filling in the gaps.

"Hinata, come here, I'll protect you, here put a earbud in" he passes me one of his earbuds, and changes the album to our favourite album, be the cowboy by Mitski, on shuffle.

As the song old friend comes on, I hum it it, unconsciously and Akaashi looks at me wide eyes and with his mouth agape, he blurts out "Hinata, you never told me you could sing" and I just shrug and snuggle up to him, not wanting to wake Bokuto.

In the morning
Hinatas POV

I get woken up by Akaashi and Bokuto talking about some place they want to bring me, but it's meant to be a surprise.

"So, what are you two talking about" I say with a smug grin, they knew I heard everything, they go bright red.

"Well I guess the secrets out, Bokuto-san and I have a special spot where we like to have picnics and kiss at, would you be interested in coming with us today" his eyes tell me that he won't take no for an answer

"Sure Keiji, when are we leaving" he mutters that we're leaving in 10 minutes.

Wow, I didn't think I would get such a golden opportunity this early, let's just check their minds to see how they really feel.

"No thoughts, head empty" - really Bokuto, we're about to go on a date and you can only quote tik toks, I grin as I focus my attention on Akaashi.

"We're going to ask Hinata out and he is going to stay with us forever, these past few days with him have been amazing. He's so perfect" - wow Akaashi really likes us both, I blushed at his statements, don't get me wrong, but I'm surprised, he is usually so inexpressive in person.

Maybe I can use this to my advantage.

Before I know it, the 10 minutes had passes and we were on our way to the car, Bokuto being the gentleman he is, carried everything to the car.

As we arrive I feel strong arms pull me into a chest "you can't see yet sho-sho, wait until we get there and be amazed by my amazing date location skills"

Akaashi obviously doesn't agree with statement as he mutters something like 'I was the one who showed you this place, bokuto-san' not expecting me to hear.

But I did

Was that bitterness

Nice to know

Akaashi's POV

I see the stunning scenery in front of me as I see Bokuto lead Hinata to the waterfall that has a 100 meter drop.

I know, I know, blindfold and cliff doesn't sound like the best combination, but I did it to Bokuto so now Hinata gets it.