feelings are killer

PART SIX

Chapter six

Hinata's pov
Oh fuck, Tsukishima is calling me.

This is one of two things. He will either be calling because he misses or or he figured out that I betrayed him.

I really hope that it's the first one.

I pick up immediately, I'm not playing any more games with Tsukishima.

On the line I hear Daichi's voice first.

"Hinata, Tsukishima has something to ask you" then he here's Daichi mutter a 'right Tsukishima'

"Oh of course, Tsukki baby you can ask me anything" I say reassuringly, not letting my worry show.

"Hinata, they slapped me, they w-want to kill me, Hinata I'm scared, help me" then I hear a loud slap and hear a loud voice scream "ASK YOUR FUCKING QUESTION TSUKISHIMA" and to that I hear him start sobbing.s

"Guys, I'm going over there right now to sort this out, I'm going to change my train to tomorrow for this so be grateful, and if one of you even thinks of touching my Tsukki again then you are going to FUCKING DIE~"

I hear everyone on the line go cold, I doubt they expected their innocent Hinata to react like that.

I'm coming Tsukishima.

Time skip to when hinata arrives at school
Tsukishima' s POV

The whole volleyball club was waiting near the gate, still shocked at the phone call, I was just happy to hear Hinata standing up for me.

As I see the familiar orange mop I feel tears well in my eyes, I run up to me and wrap him completely in my arms. The whole volleyball club gasps, I can't believe they haven't noticed how affectionate we have been, they must be really dumb.

I snicker at the thought before I remember what Hinata was actually here for.

"So, Karasuno~, so lovely to see you again, now if you could explain to me why you hit my Tsukki that would be lovely~" the shock on their faces was evident. But more present on many of their expressions. They were jealous.

They all liked Hinata, they call wanted to be 'hinatas' and seeing him be affectionate to me riled them up.

"Hina, some random person sent them the voice of our conversation about Kageyama" he let out a gasp and wraps me tight in his small arms.

"Tsukki, are you ok, what do these people want with us, that was just you being emotional, I know you didn't mean any of it, you miss him as much as we do~" and then he turns to the so called 'team'.

"So, Sawamura, Chikara and anyone else that slapped him, you're telling me that you think the 'appropriate reaction' to someone's emotion driven speech about someone who took their own life, is to make said person hate himself even more, do you want the same thing to happen to Tsukishima" and then I hear him mutter something but I didn't hear.

"Hinata, Tsukishima, I-" Daichi sounded so shocked at Hinata's monologue.

"SAVE IT, SAWAMURA" Hinata screams, he screams at a third year for me, he's truly my saviour.

He looks up at me and says "Come with me, to Tokyo, my mother bought me an apartment, we can share it, I don't want you to be alone with these monsters" and I feel my face brighten.

The whole teams face dropped, knowing that they personally drove out a member after what could easily be resolved as how Tsukishima was mourning.

Hinata to motions me to get up and follow him and I'm ecstatic, I know my mother will agree because she has wanted me out of the house since I was 14.