Chapter 79 - Underground

Start from the beginning

"So, what is it?" He said as Ahsoka and Padmé began to scream louder.

That was it for me. Hearing his voice taunt me put me over the edge, just like it did with that cunt Petro.

I let all of my argent go in one massive shockwave, overloading everything electrical in this entire facility. Ahsoka and Padmé's bodies went limp as this Dr guy began to retreat away from me.

"Uh, maybe we can negotiate?" He said, full of fear.

"I don't like to talk." I said as I grabbed him by the neck and began to squeeze.

"No!" I heard somebody say behind me. I turned around and saw Obi Wan walking towards me. "We need him alive." He said.

I dropped the Dr onto the floor before walking over to Ahsoka who was currently slowly regaining consciousness.

I broke her and Padmé free of their straps and knelt next to them.

"(Y/n)?" Ahsoka whispered.

"Yes Ahsoka, it's me, (y/n)." I said as I held my hand out for her. She clasped my hand and held it close to her chest.

"I love you (y/n)." She whispered as she began to show my hand in kisses, even though it was still armoured.

"Ahsoka, don't do that. It's not good for you." I said.

"But I want your touch." Ahsoka said with a frown. "Give me your touch, now."

"Ahsoka, we're on a mission in a secret underground laboratory. We can't yet."

"Aw." Ahsoka whined as she began to pull herself up off the floor. "When we get back though, you know what we're doing." Ahsoka mumbled as she fell into my chest.

"Did you get knocked out by that thing?" I asked.

"What? Nonono, I'm just, sleepy." Ahsoka said.

"Snips, wake up!" Anakin yelled.

"Wah? Oh, hello master." Ahsoka said, now full of energy. "Uh, what happened?"

"You were strapped onto that thing which shocked you, a lot, but I deactivated it, and everything else electronic in this building. It knocked you out but when you woke up, you were acting drunk, until Anakin shouted at you."

Ahsoka turned to Anakin and smiled.

"Oh, well thanks for waking me up." Ahsoka said with a smile.

"Not be cause any concern but the clones have just found a room filled with at least 100 bombs which need to be defused." Obi Wan said as he walked over.

"You two go and help out and kill any remaining droids you come across. Me and Obi will take Dr Vindi back to Coruscant." Anakin said before the two older Jedi and some clones began to escort Dr Vindi out of the facility.

Me and Ahsoka rushed to where the bombs were, killing the two confused battle droids we came across on the way.

Once we got to the bomb room, we saw 3 clones already defusing them. We immediately rushed over to them and Vega told us how to defuse them, so we got on with defusing them.

The timers on them began to go down as we continued to defuse, slowly getting less and less which needed to be done.

We were down to the last few bombs and the time left was almost zero.

"Come on." Ahsoka said to herself as she defused her bomb. I'd just finished mine and helped Ahsoka with hers since there were no other bombs which weren't already being defused.