|2||22| Nightmares suck

Third pov

"Katsuki. Wake up." Katsuki groaned in response cracking one of his eyes open to glare up at Yoshito. He quickly glanced at the clock before he glared at the older boy.

"It is five in the fucking morning! School starts at eight. What the fuck!?"

"One, stop yelling. Two, I thought you said you'd come with me from now on to get Shiyoko?" That was enough to get Katsuki up and heading for the baths.

"Then say so next time Yo-shit!!" Yoshito sighed shaking his head.

He was already half dressed for school leaving his blazer off he grabbed his bag his U.A. pass and his hospital pass he so kindly asked the hospital director for. Heading downstairs he quickly whipped himself and Katsuki up some sandwiches.

About five minutes later Katsuki joined him and the two ate then proceeded to leave. Of course they went to inform their teacher first. Aizawa stood at his door staring tiedly at the two boys.

"Why are you going this early?" He squinted staring at them in a semi glare.

"I have a feeling that I should be there earlier today... it's just a gut feeling but-"

"I get it. Be back in time for class." With that he shut the door in the two faces.

"It's that easy?" Katsuki raised an eyebrow as they walked away.

"Yeah. Yochan...doesn't do well in the hospital.."

"Oh I know."

"Well it's gotten worse. And waking up to nurses or a doctor with masks on over you isn't the best sight." Katsuki stared up at Yoshito.

"Are you talking about her, or you?" Yoshito stopped eyes glazing over.

"Both...?" Katsuki huffed slapping the older Bakugou on his back.

"Get outta your fucking head. You're not trapped anymore." He stomped forward playing it off "Hurry the fuck up Aoikami! Aoimoku is waiting on us!!" He screeched.

Yoshito stood still for a bit more before smiling and shaking his head, following after Katsuki who had already stopped a car to take them to the hospital.

+_+ +_+ +_+

It took ten minutes to get to the hospital and as soon they got out the cab Yoshito's mood flipped. He quickly ran into the hospital pass the receptionist and was hightailing it to the stairs.

"Hey! Hold up, what's the problem!?" Katsuki stopped him

"Shiyoko. Something's wrong with her!" He rushed out confusing Katsuki.

"Hah? How do you know?!"

"You can't feel that!? The shift in gravity?!" Yoshito frowned.

"No." Katsuki frowned also but Yoshito didn't elaborated any further.

He simply grabbed Katsuki by his collar and jumped shifting them both into rushing water instantly. They went up four flights of steps before they made it onto the third floor where they burst through the door, shifting back to normal.

Katsuki didn't have time to be shocked or confused because the sight in front of him had his attention. A wall of water was blocking half of the wing and doctors and nurses alike were cowering in patients room. Both boys rushed forward with Yoshito grabbing onto the doctor he knew was in charge of Shiyoko.

"What happened!?"

"She began to trash around in her sleep! A nurse strapped her down to-" Yoshito didn't let the man finish as he threw him behind Katsuki