{43} Shock

Third pov

Shiyoko was home watching tv. For this week she had no school, why? Because the students went to internships with heros for the week and won't be back until next week Monday. She would have been with Katashi and Minato but they went off to visit their uncle and grandfather who surprisingly could help Katashi control his fire element better.

Then Samurai was in pain at home with his aniki because his wings were finally coming in and not only was the pain extreme he'd have to learn to fly, walk around, try not to hit people with it, and see how it benefits his quirk. Shiyoko visited him yesterday and placed water on his back to sooth his pain. It helped enough to make him finally get some rest. So now if he's not resting she'll be called to help calm him down.

"Or just knock him out." His aniki words to Shiyoko. She wasn't sure if he was serious or joking because of the smile he had on his face.

The sound of someone knocking the door snapped her back into reality

"I'll get it!" She jumped up running to the door, still having to tip toe a bit to fully grasp the doorknob and open the door, especially when barefeet.

Shiyoko now stood knee to face with black pants. Looking up she met the tired I- don't- get- paid- enough- for-this- face of Aizawa.

"Huh? Aizawa sensei? What are you doing here?" She questions eyes wide in confusion.

"Are your parents home?"

"Hai."

"Then...we need to talk."

"What did Bakuchiku do now?"

"It's not about him it's about you."

"It wasn't my fault I swear! Monoma won't stop flicking my forehead so I did the same to him...with my water locks..."

"It's not about that."

"Ah..." Shiyoko stared blankly ay him. He mirriored her look before she suddenly turned around "Kaa-san! Aizawa sensei is here!!" She yelled into the house.

"Hah!!? What did that brat do this time?!" Aizawa sighed.

He was inside now, sitting on the chair with iced tea in front of him and the Bakugou siblings parents opposite him once again, he recalled the first time meeting them, was anything but pleasant and peaceful.

"So what is it that you want? What did the brat do this time?" Mitsuki started off rolling her eyes and folding her arms as she came up with millions of scenarios for Katsuki.

"It's not about Katsuki."

"Oh? Then... why are you here?" Even Masaru was a bit surprised. Aizawa's face went from tired to serious in a matter of seconds and they all knew it was serious business he came here for.

The question is...about what?

"What I'm about to tell you is confidential and was only meant for Shiyoko's ears only, especially since you're civilizations and can't do anything..." he sighed closing his eyes "However seeing as you're her parents I'm letting this slide..." he paused making them wonder just what it was he was going to tell them.

"Morizukani Hakusho was spotted with a group of people three days ago. No one was able to intercept him because of who he was with." The room suddenly got cold. Mitsuki and Masaru eyes widened at the sudden information placed upon them. Shiyoko however was dead still.

"Obviously he knew that, which is why he came out of hiding. I can't tell you who he was seen with, but that he's now being monitored by the police and underground heros. The group he's with has not made a move, however with him there I wouldn't put it past him to try and take Shiyoko away again." Aizawa finished.