||38| First Strike|

Third pov

"It paid off!" Was the first thing Yoshito said to Katsuki when he finally answered his phone.

"What?"

"I saw him. I lost him in the crowd but I saw him." Yoshito was rushing around his office clicking sounded over the phone as well as shuffling papers.

"Where!? Where did you see him!? We can start there!" Katsuki shot up from his bed rushing to get ready. "Ejii wake your ass up!"

"Baby shark..." was the only response he got.

"Shoto is on it already. You can meet him there, he sent the location to you."

"Why'd the fuck icyhot get to hear about this first!?" Katsuki paused his rushing to be petty.

"He didn't." Yoshito rolled his eyes "He knows because he was with me. I don't think Hakusho spotted him though."

"What did that bastard look like?"

"His hair grew out. He's wearing all black. He has some cuffs on his feet that for whatever reason is over his pant. His hair face and eyes you can't miss, especially since I'm 90% sure he'll stop to glare at you."

"Good. Let the asshole come so I can place him in an early grave!" Suddenly the two Bakugou men paused eyes widening. "Shiyoko!"  Quickly Yoshito tried adding her to the call.

"Dammit! She's not answering!" He bit his lip trying again.

"Shit, what time is it?" Katsuki pulled his phone from off his ear to check the time it was ten in the morning on a Tuesday.  "I was right. She's on the field today. She's either with earphones, round cheeks, miss froggy, or...all you can eat." Yoshito sweet dropped.

"Katsuki... if I weren't classmates with them I wouldn't know who you're talking about...wait who's all you can eat?"

"That guy that worked with Kirishima during his work studies for three years."

"Tamaki senpai!? Are you serious? Whatever. Hang up and try them all. And I'm sure Eijirou has senpai number ask him to call too."

"I'll see you within the hour!" They hung up the phone.

"Oi! Wake your ass up shitty hair!!" Said red head was greeted with an explosion to his face knocking him off the bed.

"I'm up!"

"Call all you can eat! See if Aoimoku is with him today!" Thank Kami Eijirou knew how to speak Katsuki.

"Sure."

+_+ +_+ +_+

Shiyoko sneezed.

"Eh? Are you getting sick? Should-"

"No!" Shiyoko yelled stopping the hero before her from going on a worrying spree. "I'm fine Suneater." She smiled "I bet aniki is talking about me again!"

"Ah...right..." he sighed.

Tamaki had grown some confidence as a hero but make no mistake he was anxious. He won't hesitate to do hero work but the moment he's done. The wall is his best friend. This method always kept the media from seeing his full face. But for some reason children flocked to him.

He blamed Shiyoko. She was too much of a sunshine and attracted people. His phone buzzed and he got a message from Eijirou. He did as told and called.

"Senpai! Is Shiyo-chan with you?"

"Huh? Oh hai! She's-" an explosion sounded on the opposite street in an abandoned building sending everyone close by flying.