|2||9| Infiltrate

Third pov

"Go with Rappa." Overhaul instructed Yoshito.

"Eh? But Shiyoko-"

"She will be with us." Chronostasis, the second in command after Overhaul appeared. Yoshito nodded.

"Hai..." So he followed instructions. First he knelt down and gave Shiyoko a kiss silently preparing himself for whatever Overhaul had planned.

I hope they stay safe. He thought looking back to see the two girls holding hands again after a week of being separated. They were holding onto each other rather tightly.

They all went down different halls when out of nowhere Overhaul stopped. He inhaled slowly letting out a long sigh.

"So... They've come..."

+_+ +_+ +_+

+_+ with Yoshito +_+

Yoshito had followed behind Rappa and the other man, Tengai, or something, to fight the heroes that fought to bring them down. He was mentally debating with himself how he was going to help the heroes without drawing too much attention to himself.

A loud hit brought him out of his thoughts and he looked up seeing through the darkness and seeing a boy around his age, probably younger embedded into the wall. He had red spiked hair and hardened skin.

He's... Kirishima, I think. Katsuki's classmate and close friend. He looked to the pro hero still taking Rappa's hits. And Fat gum.

As instructed by Tengai, the one who had a dome for a quirk, he stayed hidden as the two fought and protected each other. Yoshito was to try and heal or protect them if things took a turn. He was the third, a spiked wall. As he had put it.

Seriously...what is this guy's name? We've trained with him many times before why can't I remember? Tengai is what Rappa calls him but is that even his name?  Yoshito sighed closing his eyes so he wouldn't give himself a headache.

His body was twitching to drown the entire room in water so he could escape and hopefully get Shiyoko and Eri away from Overhaul, so they could all run away. But he doubted he could so his thoughts were irrational. Not that it was stopping him from having them.

Seeing Rappa and Tengai so involved in the fight with Fat gum Yoshito used the darkness to his advantage and snuck around to Kirishima. He saw the helpless look on the boys face as he stood there shaking a bit and looking conflicted with if he should move or not.

"Don't, make a sound." Kirishima froze at the sound of his voice he glared to his right seeing the taller boy there. For a split second he had thought it was Shiyoko but that was before it registered that this was a boy and he was around his age, possibly older.

"Kirishima right? The unofficial brother to Shiyoko." Kirishima gasped eyes widening. "She told me your quirk. Hardening. She said she's always felt safe in your arms knowing that no matter what she was protected." The boy shifted pointing at Fat gum "I can see it on your face, and I understand how helpless you must be feeling right now but...are you going to let your fear stop you, or will you break passed it so help everyone save my sisters?"

"Sis...ters?" The boy nodded.

"I am Shiyoko's biological brother. And like what Shiyoko is to you, I am to Eri. But I couldn't save them...so...please....I'm counting on you all....save my sisters!" Yoshito formed a thin ice layer over Kirishima stopping his blood from running.