|2||29| Chaotic Family Dinner

Third pov

"See you guys on Monday!" The kids waved as they left U.A school grounds.

They were heading to their respective families for the weekend. Shiyoko waved her friends off when she spotted the familiar car parked and waiting for her. She ran over diving head first through the window of the car in order to hug the person in the driver's seat.

"Eijirou!!" They laughed.

"You have got to stop doing that! You can injure yourself and I don't want to be the one answering to either of your aniki!"

"Hehe. Gomen, gomen." Shiyoko fixed herself sitting properly in the passenger seat.

"Buckled in?"

"Hai!"

"Then let's go!" He started the car and sped off.

"Is everyone there yet?"

"Katsuki is there helping cook already. Masaru-san is helping set up, I was too before I decided to come pick you up and Yoshito is on his way."

"Did you figure it out?"

"No, you?"

"Not a clue..." they sighed

"He's good." Eijirou shook his head impressed.

"Too good. Wonder if I can do that?"

"Katsuki will throw a fit then a nuclear explosion if you do that, please don't." Shiyoko giggled.

"You're being dramatic."

"You know very well how he is when it comes to you! And if we're being honest that was probably the nice part of it! He'd most certainly do worse." Shiyoko burst into laughter knowing Eijirou was 100% correct.

After what happened five years ago, and as she got older (and prettier), Katsuki became excessively protective over her. Not to mention he's been trying to find someone he wants to blow a hole through their head and erase from their lives, for good. But that's another matter entirely so...

Seeing the house Shiyoko grinned and as soon as the car stopped she was out of it running up to the front door. Eijirou chuckled. He wasn't sure what she was most excited about, the smell of the food or seeing Katsuki in person again after three months. Could be both.

When he entered the room he smiled at the sight before him. Katsuki had Shiyoko already in his arms. She was held up by one arm as they were both in the kitchen over the pot, he had given her something to taste.

"Mmm. It tastes good. Too bad we can't add a bit more pepper." Katsuki grunted.

"That's cause they're all wimps. I did bring the pepper though, we can share it."

"Awesome!"

"Oh? Sweetheart, when did you arrive?" Masaru entered the kitchen

"Tou-san! Just now! Eiji-nii and I just came back!"

"Ah!" Masaru nodded giving Shiyoko a peck on her forehead as he went to the counter to pick up a mug of juice and a tray filled with glasses on it, some already filled with the juice.

"Oh! Juice! Can I have some please?"

"Of course." Masaru passed the glass of juice to Shiyoko but it was taken.

"Aww, kaa-san..." Shiyoko pouted making grabby hands for the juice.

"Nu uh! You can't have any. So you can greet your brother but not your mother huh? Fine then." Mitsuki grinned "This is mine now." Then she walked out laughing loudly to herself.