{Fantasy A.U.} Finders Keepers

The adventurer, his dragon and a child/ mermaid

Third pov

"Hey! Hey, can we cliff dive into the ocean again? That was awesome! Oh! Or, we can go into one of the dungeons again! There was so much treasure and food! So much food..." Eijirou trailed off drooling heavily at the thought of food.

"That's fucking disgusting stop that shit!" He received a slap to the back of his head by none other than Katsuki. "And I already told you the mission we're on is to slay the monster hiding out in a cave up in the mountains of ****(random fantasy moutain)! Idiot!" Kirishima whimpered rubbing his head.

"You didn't have to add an explosion to the hit! Seriously that hurt-" Eijirou stopped talking and walking.

"Hah? Of course I had to! How else would you shut up!?" At first Katsuki hadn't noticed but when he did. He spun to face the red head.

"What is? What do you hear?" Not even getting an answer yet Katsuki pulled his sword out smirking and ready for a fight. On the other hand Eijirou stayed still eyes searching and picking a direction of where the voices were coming from.

"Dammit she's strong!"

"Hold her down boys! We'll get plenty of treasure for this one!"

"Argg! This bitch cut me!"

"Ah Aha, you'll live mate!"

"DON'T LET HER ESCAPE!

With that last shout Eijirou immediately knew which direction to run to. So he did his body moving just as fast as his mind his eyes sharp in dragon form as he made sure to keep alert of his surroundings. Katsuki followed the dragon boy quietly. Wondering what he heard to make him like this.

They ran until they made it to a beach where they saw a bunch of Pirates trying to catch something in their net. Katsuki stared blankly as he saw a fish tail flop out of the water.

"Did you seriously run all the way here because you heard they were catching a gaint fucking fish?" He glared at the red head who would have usually replied by now but his eyes were dead focus on the event happening before him.

"That.. that is not a fish..." he finally replied eyes wide. "She's a child!" Eijirou growled about to step in when Katsuki held him back.

"Wait dumbass! We can't just barge in without a plan! First of all, where do you see a fucking child? All I see is fish tails! Second of all, what was gonna be your plan, charge in head first and burn everything to the ground?" Eijirou gave a sheepish smile as Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"Well, yeah..."

"Fucking dumbass!"

"Let. Go!" A scream sounded drawing the two boys attention.

"Oh-!" They gaped at the large tsunami that engulfed all the pirates and dragged them and their ship all the way to the middle of the ocean where they were nothing but a dot in the sight of the two boys.

"Damn..." Katsuki whistled coming out of his hiding space.

Eijirou nodded from beside him before he took of to the water. Sighing again Katsuki followed him. Eijirou approached the struggling creature cautiously as to not frighten her more.

"Hey..hey let me help you.." he reach out slowly taking hold of the net. The creature froze whipping around to face him.

Red met blue and both of them sniffed. Instantly Eijirou's eyes sparkled as he gave a wide toothed smile.