|2||28| Rescue at USJ

Third pov

The students of class 1-A and 1-B were in a joint class. They were awaiting their teachers. It's been two weeks since they joined U.A. and some of them hated to admit it but...those kids were right...

Eraserhead was a brutal man. Their first hero task was to get people out of a building before it exploded. They failed spectacularly. Not one of them left that building clean, they were all covered in powder. At least they were awarded points for how they protected the people they did find. Class 1-B had it easier since theirs were a hero vs villains. Not all passed the rounds and not all heroes won their battles. But All Might, now better at teaching had told them where they went wrong.

Their other hero classes involved chasing down villains, which was a joint exercise. A and B students were mixed up then assigned as Hero or villains. The kids joined them for this one. Villains were to hide throughout the mock city then run to not be captured or take out a hero. Thirty minutes were the time before roles got switched, or if Eraserhead decided he wanted to suddenly switch the roles. Here they also learned how skilled the kids were at running and hiding from them. Especially the girls.

When it came to hunting Minato and Samurai dominated the field. Katashi and Kota were just simply too hard to catch not to mention the amount of times they drenched people in water. Katashi even gave someone a heat stroke making them pass out.

Now they all sat waiting anxiously for what their senseis had in store for them. The door opened and the kids walked in taking their seats beside their assigned person for the day. A moment later All might and Aizawa entered the class.

"Right. Instead of doing your regular classes for the morning period we're using today for heroics classes only." All Might started. The class visibly perked up at that information "That being said, place on your hero uniforms and get ready to go on a class trip. More will be explained on the bus." All might finished explaining.

"You have ten minutes to make it out by the bus. Time is precious get moving." Aizawa announced and everyone got up.

+_+ +_+ +_+

"You really changed your outfit a lot." Minato noted looking at Shiyoko's new hero outfit. (Pic up top)

Her outfit now consisted of a combat pants one side going down to her ankles and the other cutting short above her knees. She wore a belt on her waist that was similar to how Katsuki's old utility belt was. She wore the same material of her old dress as a sleeveless fitted top now, mesh on the back of it. Her boots were changed to combat boots configured to do the same as her old one did.

"I did destroy my dress so I needed one that was more practical." She shrugged.

"Did you design it?" Eri asked

"Nope. Bakuchichu and Yokoai did."

"Why do you call Yo-nii, a demon?" Eri sweat dropped.

"Nii-san is a demon in disguise and no one can tell me otherwise."

"You're all demons, what's your point?" Katashi dead panned.

"He was taking care of a child at his hospital and it was a case of abuse. The father made the mistake of outright hitting his child. I watched Yo-kun throw the man out the window of the fifth floor with a kind smile on his face. He was blocking what he did to the kid's dad from him." The others burst out laughing.

"I told you you're all demons. Katsuki is the outright demon, Yo-kun is the hidden demon, and you're a mix."

"A mix?" Shiyoko wasn't sure if she should be offended or not. She wasn't.