|2||30|Chaotic Family Dinner {2}

Third pov

"Oi! Bakuchiku!! The pot is done!!" Shiyoko yelled taking the stove off. A moment later Katsuki, Eijirou and Izuku entered the kitchen.

"Oh? Curry?" Izuku's eyes sparkled.

"Go in the fridge and get the pepper Deku. Those wimps can't handle spice." Izuku nodded and the three men and child were moving around the kitchen as if they've done this a million times before.

Eijirou got the other pots filled with food carrying it out. Katsuki took the pot of curry outside not even bothering to use gloves cause his explosions were hotter. Shiyoko lifted the cooler and got the extra drinks as Izuku took the ice and the second cooler outside.

"Holy shit! Shoto!?" Izuku paused when he saw one of his best friends.

"Izuku." Shoto smiled from his place beside Yoshito. Izuku's eyes went back and forth for a few seconds before he gaped.

"You're the fiance!?"

"Right! We were shocked too!" Shiyoko took a bag of ice from the shocked still man.

"Ahh man! Now I owe Ochako money!" Izuku pouted snapping out of it.

"Pfft. Dumbass, you know you always lose bets when it comes to your wife!" Katsuki snickered.

"How is she by the way?" Eijirou asked

"She's great! She apologizes for not coming though. She had already made plans with her parents." Izuku

"It's fine!" Kaa-san waved him off.

"Alright! Everything is ready! Let's eat!"

So everyone sat down. Talking laughing, yelling, floating, explosions. It was a sight for any outsider to see. But they were happy. After eating the adults went one day and the kids the next, though everyone but Shiyoko were adults so she found it amusing that these grown men were still treated like kids.

"So Katsu, when are you and Eiji-nii getting married?" Shiyoko asked from on his shoulders.

"Ha?!" Shiyoko smirked seeing both men's face a blazing red.

"I know you heard me."

"I want to know too."

"Yeah Kaachan, when are you finally gonna marry him?"

"Shut the hell up Deku! I bet you haven't even asked pink cheeks to marry you yet!!"

"Actually I'm going to ask her next weekend." Izuku smirked.

"What!?"

"Hai. I'll ask her when we both have the weekend off next week." He smiled his bright as sun smile for all to see.

"Ack. I know you're happy but you don't need to blind me with your smile!!" Shiyoko pulled shades from her pocket.

"Like if you're one to talk! You might as well blind us with that smile of yours." Katsuki scoffed.

"Aww, did you just admit to loving my smile Bakuchiku?"

"Like hell I did!!"

"Ohhh, you totally did!!"

"I'll fucking kill you Shitty hair!!"

"Ohh, Eiji-nii he doesn't sound very manly!" Shiyoko snickered.

"Ohhh!" Izuku added on.

"Hmm. Such a shame. And you calmed you were a man?" Shoto joined in on the teased.

"Aaarrggghh!!! Fuck you all!!" Katashi yelled setting off explosions and throwing Shiyoko off his back.

Shiyoko laughed catching herself then shifting over to Eijirou and placing herself on his shoulders. All he did was shift his position in his seat so he'd have better grip on her and so she'd be more comfortable on them.