|2||7| I...Know you

As I said! Early update! I worked hard to try and get this as close to how I assumed the argument between the two would go now that there's Shiyoko.

Tell me how I did, 'kay?

+_+ +_+ +_+ +_+

Third pov

+_+ At U.A.- at night +_+

"I want to confirm what exactly is so great about you, that all Might himself chose you."  Katsuki stated staring at Izuku.

Both stood in the mock city close to their dorms and Katsuki and finally placed it together what Izuku had told him all those months ago about his quirk. They began to fight but when Izuku actually landed a blow and tried to help he pulled the trigger on Katsuki's emotions.

Everything that he was holding in spilled out.

"WHY!? How did I end up chasing the back... of a shit head who was always the one trailing behind me!?" Katsuki looked up allowing Izuku to see his tears, his frustration, his anger, and his doubts written so clearly on his face.

"A shitty small fry like you, getting stronger! And was recognized by All Might, and I was getting stronger too! So why....WHY DID I BECOME THE REASON FOR ALL MIGHT'S END!? WHY DID...THE PERSON I CARED FOR GET TAKEN FROM ME SO EASILY!? WHY DAMMIT!?I GOT STRONG JUST TO PROTECT HER! SO HOW!? How can she be taken from me so easily...?" Izuku teared up feeling the pain and the loss of Shiyoko too.

"Kaachan..." he wanted to cry too but no. Katsuki was the one hurting the most right now so Izuku held it in making sure to listen to his childhood friend.

"If I had been stronger... if I hadn't been kidnapped by villains. Then none of this would have happened!!" Katsuki stopped bowing his head to wipe the tears away. Izuku did the same wiping away his tears but the sadness never left his face.

"I tried to keep All Might a secret. I tried to keep myself up for Shiyoko. I couldn't tell anybody! But even though I tried not to think about it, the slightest accident and everything came flooding back! I have no idea...what I should do!" Katsuki poured his emotions out to his longest rival, yet the only one he thought could understand his emotions since he couldn't.

Not wanting to talk anymore Katsuki wiped the rest of his tears off his face roughly moving to continue fighting Izuku, who still didn't want to fight him but knew no other way to get his emotions through to the frustrated and hurting ash blonde.

So they fought and in the end Izuku was defeated, but at least they finally got to express to each other what they were feeling for the past couple of years.

"I win." Katsuki stared into green eyes panting heavily

"That'll be the end of it, you two." Looking up, through the smoke appeared none other than All Might himself.

Now that he was here, Katsuki wanted some clearance on things. Like why he chose a Deku, and why he wasn't blaming him for the state he was in now? All of which All Might answered. He even gave the boy a hug just to be pushed away.

"Who else knows...?" Katsuki asked now sitting himself on the floor drained physically and mentally.

"Recovery girl and the principal. Among the students only you." All Might answered. Then he sighed sweat dropping. "And...Shiyoko." Katsuki's head shot up at that eyes wide.