"He did and hopefully one day you will know his plans. Again what are we doing today ?"

"Whatever you wanna do ? Until we meet up with your mother later on."

"It don't matter first I want Starbucks and it's whatever after."

He said okay asking her was it okay that he cut his music back up. He let lil baby songs play through the car ride he got her her Starbucks and next was his business partner house. He was slowly starting to trust Lucky so he didn't mind taking her places.

They was meeting up with her mother later on because everybody was dying to know the new man in her life. Only Lucky friends knew about Zack and a few others Zack mother already loved Lucky so he was okay with meeting whoever he wasn't leaving her alone what so ever.

-

"Fix your face you walk around all day looking mad at the world." Maya said rolling her eyes at Ye' he been in this shitty ass mood for a week and it was killing her. "Look around you should be happy."

She watched him sit down on the couch and just look at her like he wanted her to try him

She watched him sit down on the couch and just look at her like he wanted her to try him. She been trying to get her life together that she try not to feed into him.

"Your daughter having her summer photo shoot and you face is just like you don't care." She shook her head getting up walking to the kitchen to get a cold bottle of water for the women taking Mezzy pictures outside in their backyard. She looked at him one last time because shaking her head walking off.

When Mezzy seen Maya come back she start laughing and smiling so big she loved Maya. "Oh mommy gotta make you smile huh ?" The lady said and was taking all the cute pictures to her smiling. Maya always told people she was just the step mom but she didn't have time to keep telling this lady the same thing.

"Hi mommy you look so pretty." Maya said in her baby talk smiling and clapping her hands together she was smiling back so hard. "You look so pretty mommy."