22/

Let this song 🔼 be your entire MOOD"19 🥳

Sunday, August 21st / 6:56pm

-

"I can't believe my man came back around with a girl and his sister." Block Ye' friend said gettin everybody shot together. "It's a movie and your sister pretty."

"And gay as fuck, ihiiiiiii

"And gay as fuck, ihiiiiiii." Ye' said laughing. "Try again my black brother."

Eveeybody start laughing and the boys start play fighting

Eveeybody start laughing and the boys start play fighting. This was the same friend that was talking to sweetie, had her ready to give everything up for him then he left without words. Lucky didn't know much about him but seen him around a few times. Ye' never felt the need to bring him up unless it was important.

"It's lit man I never been so happy in my life." He stood up. "Shots in the air, my days are long now but full of happiness. I'm glad y'all met and love each other already, sisters and soon to be in laws. Baby thank for allowing me out all hours of the night to hang with my sister and just thank for you riding this out with me." Sky looked at him funny because they didn't hang out late at night. "Sis you know wassup we getting somewhere and Bro you been knew wassup with me that's it that's all no need to keep talking." Everybody else stood up and hit glasses throwing the shots of brown back.

Ye' wanted to have dinner but everybody had something to do, so he just told everybody meet him at his friend house. Block haven't seen his friend for some weeks maybe even some months but that's what type of relationship they had. They had they type of friendship when somebody want a person taking out that's when block come in because it come to him then Ye'. Just like Ye' was ruthless so was his friend, he friend may even be more dangerous.

"I say we get dressed and meet back up tonight. Let's go to the club it's not late to get vip tables." Sky said, Lucky was down because they slapped hands but the men didn't really do clubs.