7/

Azalea 🌺 Moore.

Tuesday, May 25th / 11:30pm

-
"Stop touching me you always in here you know the rules." I said smacking the man in front of me hands down, I was already irritated and he was pissing me off.

"Damn ma why you acting like that ?" I simply rolled my eyes not saying anything back I closed my eyes letting the music take over.

I made sure to give a dry dance, I already had my money from him and his time was almost up. I wasn't feeling his vibe so I'll be sure to tell candy don't let him come to me no more.

"We in this small room what if I did something to you ?" He asked laughing but I didn't find shit funny.

"You laughing but you're not funny, you sound like a creep you can try something but on my life you won't make it far." I start putting back on my clothes, leaving my heels completely off just in case I have to fight for my life.

"Bitch you strip for a living I know you sell pussy on the side, I just blessed your hoe with two stacks."

"You can leave make sure not to ask for a room with me no more." I said walking to the door, I was smart I wasn't going to let him hurt me in any way.

I left out the room making my way back to the dressing room, this job was becoming to much for me. My son was now asking why I'm always leaving at night it was just to much. Anything could've just happened to me in that little ass room, can't nobody hear me outside of it.

11:54pm -
Come get me now !

Ye'👑
Why what's wrong ? It's only 12

11:57pm -
Just come and get me THE FUCKKKK !!

I throw my phone down and start crying with my face in my hands. I was over everybody living this strip lifestyle, I only been doing it for a few weeks and I can't keep doing it but my son had to eat. I promised myself only one more month, I was going to stack all my money and go back to school and look for a little part time job.

I stood up wiping my face, I went and got my LOVE PINK bag out my locker and went into the bathroom to change back into my leggings and one of Ye' white Tshirts.

"Where you going ?" M's asked getting somebody drink together.

"Yeah where you going boo." Cardi said coming up from behind me smiling.

I gave them big hugs because I didn't see them when I first got in here.

"I'm leaving it's one of them crazy nights and I can't." I shook my head.

"Really ? Again ?" M's asked and I nodded. "The same wild nigga ?"

"Nah this one was really disrespectful I can't stay here no long. I'll be back tomorrow doe."

"That's why I gotta get the fuck anything can happen in them private rooms, tell boss you can't work in them no more." Cardi said.