8/

Wednesday ☀️, May 26th / 12:50am

-

Lucky moved around her bathroom looking for the perfect outfit to wear tonight. She had four different lingerie sets laying across her bed, she always went with glow-in-the-dark colors but tonight she wanted to be a little more sexy so she went with her red thong two piece.

She felt Ye' eyes on her he was standing in her door way watching her every move but she didn't pay him no mind, she was grown and no man was going to stop her from getting money for her and her son.

She opened her closet door and walked inside, she hit the light switch to find the high heels she wanted to put on tonight with another outfit for changing. When she was done with everything she grabbed everything she would need for her shower and headed for the door.

"Can you move please?" Lucky asked Ye' who was still standing in the door way with a pissed off facial expression.

"So you really about to do this ? After we talked about this ?"

Lucky didn't know who was making her feel worst, him or Ry, her son wanted her to stay home at night and Ye' wanted her to be a better women.

Lucky use to be poor, her son use to go without food that's something Ye' would never know how that feel. Lucky mind set was like she didn't now one day Ye' would make him and want them out she needed some money to fall back on.

She rested her bodyweight on one foot and looked him deep into his Hazel eyes. "I have a son who need things, I have a son to take care of Ye' when I find a new job I'll leave this one alone."

"But I told you I got y'all, right ?" He asked waiting for her respond She simply nodded her head yeah.

"So why can't you believe me man ? I don't want your son to keep sleeping somewhere else other then the place he call home." Ye' stressed out to Lucky rubbing his hands over his waves.

Ye' was more upset that Ryan had to keep sleeping at other people house while his mother worked. To him that was unhealthy Ryan was about to start school and little kids run their mouth he'll fuck around and tell his teacher things like that.

"I trust you around him now, he can stay here with you Ye'" Lucky tried to move to the side of the door but Ye' was a little more faster so she was blocked in until Ye' was done talking. "Can you move Cardi on her way."

"Nah I can't move because you pissing me the fuck off." Ye' said through closed teeth making Lucky eyes get big because she never seen him act this way. "Last night we made this whatever we got going on official, that mean I got you."

"How am I pissy you off ? You know what I don't care I won't go." Lucky throw her hands up going back to her bed taking a seat, she got her phone faking texting Cardi telling her not to come. "She's not coming you can go now."

"So you mad because I want the best for y'all ?" Ye' asked laughing but nothing was funny that's was the crazy side of him coming out. "Nah man go head, go make your money." He closed Lucky bedroom room walking down the hallway, he looked into Ryan room making sure he was okay then closing his room shut.

Ye' walked into his bedroom and removed everything he had on going into the bathroom to take a shower. His mind was spending he didn't like the way Lucky was thinking of him she was only thinking about herself and he didn't like that.

When Ye' asked Lucky to be his girlfriend he wasn't playing, he felt like whatever he said go but with Lucky that wasn't happening. Lucky was going to do whatever it took to make sure her son was okay and that's something Ye' has to get use to.