10/

Friday 🌚 June, 5th / 10:32pm

-

Cardi & M's was taking Lucky out tonight clubbing so they could have fun and didn't have to shake their own asses. They was so proud of their friend with the help of her boyfriend mom she lucked with a day care job that she will start Monday morning. The pay wasn't much but she was happy nonetheless.

Ye' gave her the okay with her outfit that she was wearing tonight the girls helped her out with it so it wasn't showing much skin. The girls has been so much fun when they are home, they was some low key party girls but they was still young so they still had to be home before 1. Tonight they was staying home and watching Ryan & Trill for me.

"Okay girls I'm leaving !" Lucky yelled downstairs, they both yelled okay back. "Come on Ryan." He had Ye' phone so he just came and grabbed my hand and we walked to the door, Ye' was already outside waiting.

Lucky put Ry in his seat then jumped in the front seat and Ye' pulled her. Ye' wanted his girl to have fun but he didn't want her at no clubs without him being there. He put his pide to the side because his girlfriend just got a job and been a helping hand with his cousin and Mya.

"So you okay with watching Trill ?" Lucky asked texting Cardi on her iPhone 7+ Ye' got her yesterday for no reason. "The girls can help but Trill like you so."

"I'm good with kids, her and Ryan just going to play around the house anyways."

"Okay baby just making sure you okay with it." She rubbed her hands and down his face, Lucky knew he didn't want her out but he didn't say anything.

"Ye' I hungry." Ryan said from the back seat. "I didn't eat dinner."

"Boy you didn't eat because you wanted to play the game now your stomach in your back." Lucky said turning around in her seat. "When mommy say come eat, that's what I mean understand?" Ry nodded with his feeling hurt.

"Listen to your mother next time but we'll stop on the way home."

"K."

They pulled up to M's house in 20 minutes, Ye' parked right beside Cardi car. Ye' got Ryan out the car picking him up since he had on his house shoes. Ryan and Ye' couldn't make it all the way through the door without Trill yelling wanting to be picked up.

"Ew don't be press for my man only seen him three or four times and press."

"You mad because she don't want your ass." M's said laughing fixing her green dress putting on sunglasses like he wasn't night time. "Say hi to auntie Trill."

Trill just looked at Lucky then back at Ye' wanting for him to drop Ryan and pick her up. She was a Taurus she wanted everything her way or no way. Ye' placed Ry down and picked up Trill and she start kissing his face making him laugh.

"Wassup Mama ? You rolling with me ?" Trill just made baby noise clapping her hands together. "Wassup y'all ?"

"Hi brother." Cardi said putting her heel boots on. "You good ?"

"Girl you always asking everybody are they good." M's joked she knew you had to ask that around here. "Hey Tony, tell your cousin thanks for watching over Trill tonight."

"I'm good & cool I'll tell her we about to get going, where her seat and bag ?" M's pointed by the door and he nodded his head. "Tell your mother you'll see her in the morning Ry."

Ry went over and gave all three a hug and kiss goodbye and Ye' took Trill to M's and she kissed her daughter light skin cheeks. Ye' kissed Lucky on the way out of the door, he got the kids settled in the car and pulled off heading to McDonald's then home.