36/

Friday, June 10th / 1:05pm

-

"I got the JOBBBBB !" Lucky yelled with so much joy in the Group FaceTime call with Cardi, Ms, and Skyler. "I can't believe it this all me and my kids need to take off." She wiped her tears while her friends was so happy for her. Lucky didn't tell nobody she got a modeling job offer until she went in, killed it and they was talking money. Today all that has happened and she was now the face and body for the one and only Versace.

"Baby you didn't hate on nobody, didn't take nobody else shin you waited your time. It's your time to take off and we are with you 100%." M's said while Trill was playing in her hair. "Don't let nobody mess this for you because it's up now."

That meant so much coming from a friend that know how low she started. Her friends meant the world to her because they never watched her stay down. They always did what they could to help her.

"What she said I'm just happy everybody about to see my friend pretty ass faceeeeee. Cardi friend about to be famousss. So tell your ugly baby daddies you don't know them no more."

Skyler start laughing telling Cardi shut up. "Girl they going to be up her ass now but nope she moved on and now all these blessings are coming full speed."

"Thank you guys so much y'all mean the world to me."

"Let's go out tonight." Cardi said putting her FaceTime call to her ass making it move up and down. "It's on me everything on me just beat me there."

"I'm downnnnmnnm!" I yelled. "Bitch I wanna get drunk I need it I want to enjoy myself that much."

"Yes send the information sisss." M's said. "Anybody need help with an outfit FaceTime me."

"I'll take everybody pictures so let's just meet at Cardi house."

Everybody said okay and ended the call Lucky was about to call her boyfriend until her son start calling she picked up and before she could say anything he was asking her to come pick him up.

"What's wrong Ryan ?"

"Can you just come get me ma or ima call my dad."

His attitude let her know somebody made him mad or he was uncomfortable where he was at. After his game he went home with Ye' and Ye' dropped him off at Lucky mother house so that's where she start making my way too.

"I'm coming but are you going to tell me what happened? What's wrong ?"

"Bye, I'm calling my dad."

Before she could say anything he hung up on her when she called back he didn't pick up so she waited. Her GPS said 25 minutes and that made her cry, she tried calling her mom but she didn't pick up.

"I'm fucking everybody the fuck up !"

She got herself together and called Ye' he didn't pick up but end up calling right back. "Umm what's wrong with Ryan?"

"I'm on my way there he said your mom and sister got into a fight. Your sister was talking about you and some other bullshit."

"What ?"

"Yeah so now I won't ever drop him off there again."

"Why would my sister be talking about me ? Why in front of him anyways ? What did I do ?"

"Lucky I don't know but when he called I told him take the phone to one of them and they was still yelling. Your sister said that you have poor man problems and that's who your mother should be worried about."