32/

Saturday , May 10th, 10:30pm

-

"Your big day tomorrow how you feel my nigga ?" Block asked handing Ye' another cup of white liquor. All the guys was in a big nice rented out house for tonight. They threw him a little bachelors party because tomorrow was his big wedding day.

After that conversation him and his kids mom had he didn't have it in him to kill his wife. He loved his wife and no matter how hard he tired to fake it the love was deep. He also loved his kids mom but it was just something about Maya that won him over at the end. He invited everybody out tomorrow whoever came, come whoever don't oh well. Only thing he care about his mom and kids coming.

"I'm feeling good thanks everybody for coming out for a crazy nigga big day. We don't all talk much but I love y'all man we a team." Everybody put their cups in the air and threw the shot back.

" Everybody put their cups in the air and threw the shot back

"Now let's get pissy drunk bitch your day tomorrow." The music got louder, the lights went down and the dancers soon came out and start dancing all over the living room maybe ten minutes after the floor was filled with ones.

The weed smell got stronger and they was all faded in their own little words. Ye' couldn't stop smiling he was so damn happy about everything going on right now. He felt his phone going off in his pocket and pulled out out passing the weed to big DJ. He seen "SonSon 🤘🏽" and walked you the bathroom fast to pick up the FaceTime call. "Wassup son." He said closing the door.

"Where are you ? A party ?" He asked. He had his game headphones on so he knew he was sitting in front of somebody tv.

"Yeah something like that you good ?" He nodded his head. "Who house you at ?"

"My mommy house. Mezzy gone with MeMe."

"Yeah y'all both should be with her. Where your ma ? Take her the phone."

Ye' was getting irritated yet again with his kids mom after that night in the hotel and he didn't live up to his word she was back in her best bullshit. She told him her son wasn't coming and I didn't understand why she was coming if he couldn't. "Huh." He pushed the phone in her face. "My dad wants you." She rolled her eyes and took the phone from him.

" She rolled her eyes and took the phone from him