12 | the pomeranian

Start from the beginning

Despite his pain, he quickly settled down in his seat but not without being extra dramatic first. He managed to make an acute angle with his body thanks to his butt sticking out towards the head of his chair. All the while Jungkook stared at him with his lips pressed to the straw of his banana milk.

'Korea's ass,' she thought with a slight airy chuckle. 'Everyone's whipped.' She shut her journal and tucked it underneath her Math notebook.

"And hello to you too Van Gogh ssi." She shot while staring at him because her didn't even bat an eye her way. "Did you enjoy lunch?" She asked, since Nayeon was breathing down his neck, trying to probe Sooyeong from across the cafeteria but she knew better.

He completely ignored her words and just sat frozen. It was like time had completely stopped for him yet at the same it was crystal clear that his thigh was still throbbing in pain and as for that lump in his blazer - who was he trying to fool? Everyone knew it was his hidden snacks.

She couldn't believe that he had already stocked up on them to go another round. It seemed like he really did want to fatten her up in his grandmother's stead and if she dared decline he would definitely mention the ahjussi again - the struggles of emotional blackmail.

She sighed after getting no response then turned to open up her Math notebook.

"Lunch was great," He suddenly admitted and they both made eye contact after his words. He didn't seem as tense now. His transitions still amazed her. "Well not for the most part... Had to get up and leave at one point."

She only nodded with a soft oh.

She didn't know that he had left the lunch table but that was only because she couldn't stand Nayeon and her desperate and very thirsty behaviour anymore, so on that account she had left the cafeteria.

It was after that when she found the two sticky notes in her locker.

After their somewhat awkward talk (because normally Taehyung would be all over the place ranting about various things) math class had started and Sejin, the teacher, resumed his lesson on the different trigonometry ratio's.

But alas, as Sooyeong tried to concentrate on the task at hand she couldn't because Taehyung was being a distraction, again, and it wasn't because of how attractive he looked. It was mainly due to his not so subtle shuffles within his seat.

At random intervals he would obnoxiously let out a few very obvious fake coughs but in the midst of it all she could wager her entire Harry Potter book collection that at one point she heard a low muffled bark come from his direction.

Amazingly though, he only acted as if nothing just happened and that only made her abundantly curious so she suddenly poked at his shoulder knowing full well that she would not get his attention with words alone.

"Yah?" she cooed and in surprise he looked to the area she had poked then up at her, "Is your snacks alive? What are you hiding in there?"

He only gave a sheepish smile with an awkward laugh, "Nothing."

She cocked a brow at his response. She didn't believe him for one second so she attempted to reach a hand out to his blazer to poke at the lumpy part of it when -

"Min ssi?"

She had a heart attack then and there.

It was Sejin. And he had his glasses pulled to the brim of his nose while he stared in their direction. "Since you find Kim ssi rather interesting why don't the both of you give me the fraction of one of the trig ratio's of SOH CAH TOA. And the remaining one will be given by Jeon ssi."