Part 22.

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. As I looked around I realised I was in the hotel room again. What happened, why does my back hurt ? I looked to my left to see Taylor fast asleep in the other bed.

"Taylor ..?" No response.. "Taylor !" I said a little louder this time. "Hmm" he answered. "Taylor wake up!" I said even louder while throwing a pillow to his head. "What Noah ?" He said while sitting up and throwing the pillow back to me. I started laughing at his reaction. "You arent a morning person are you?" I said while laughing. He did a sassy fake laugh, looked at his phone and said "it isnt even morning , its 4:45pm" while he walked towards me. I slept for like 20 - 24 hours what the.. That is impossible.
I looked up at him when he stood in front of me. "What do you want Caniff" I said. He started tickling me and I screamed it out from laughter. I grabbed his hands and tried to get them off me.

"Say im the best boyfriend in the world and I'll let you go. " He said looking me in the eyes. "Well.. " I started and he slowly got his hands off of me. "NEVEEEER" I yelled and I ran out of the hotel room.

I passed Cameron and Nash in the hallway but I just ran while laughing my ass off. "Get her!" I heard Taylor yell. I looked behind me and saw Cameron and Nash, chasing me, with Taylor.
I ran down the stairs and saw Mahogany in the lobby. "MAHOGANY HELP THEY ARE COMING TO GET ME" I yelled while hiding behind her back. "Who?" She asked while looking down at me. I pointed to Nash , Cameron and Taylor who were running in our direction. I started laughing at them and they stopped in front of us.
"You guys, are so childish I can't believe it!" Mahogany said and I nodded in agreement.

Cameron smiled at me and I smiled back. I don't know why but I felt happy. I really did.
"What time is it?" I asked. "5:16 pm , we have to leave for magcon in 2 hours" Cameron answered. I looked up at him in confusion. "Didn't I sleep through Magcon ?" I asked quietly and they all shook their heads. "So it is still the day where Tay and I went to the game room?" I asked shocked, and they all nodded.

I frowned because I hoped I slept through Magcon. I don't want to go on stage and face my fears and anxieties, but maybe it's the best thing to do...
"Im gonna change my clothes." I said while turning around and walking up the stairs.

I entered the hotel room and grabbed a black high waisted jeans, and a black long sleeved shirt. I quickly changed but when I was about to put on my shirt I looked into the mirror and saw a huge bruise on my back. I quickly pulled my shirt over my head and called Taylor.
"Hey baby whatsup?" He said through the phone. "Ehm can you come up to our hotel room please?" I said quietly. "on my way baby" he said and hung up.

After 2 minutes there was a knock on the door and I went to open it. As I opened the door Taylor came in and asked me if I was okay. "Yeah I just wanted to ask you something" I said.
"What ?" He asked while sitting down on one of the beds. "Can you put an ice pack on my back?" I asked quite uncomfortable. He looked at me in confusion and I stood up. I lifted my shirt up and showed him the bruise on my back. I let it down again and sat next to him on the bed. "Okay baby, I'll be right back with some ice." he said while giving me a kiss.

A small 10 minutes later he came back with some ice. He told me to lay down on the bed, on my stomach, so I did. He slowly lifted my shirt up and laid the ice on my back.
"its so cold" I said. He laughed and sat next to me. "You fell down the stairs this morning, thats why you have that bruise." He explained. I nodded and thought about it. I cant remember. I grabbed the ice pack and got it of my back. "Thank you" I said while standing up and grabbing my shirt I was about to change into.
I walked to the bathroom and changed shirts.

Taylor and I talked for a while but we had to go for magcon now. We went down to the lobby where everybody was waiting. I walked towards Jack and Jack and decided to sit next to them in the van.

We walked outside and stepped into the van. I sat in between Jack and Jack.
"Hey Noah, how are you?" Jack G said while wrapping an arm around me. "Im fine, just a little tired." I said.
"You coming on stage today?" Jack J asked while looking at me with a puppy face. I shrugged. Don't they understand that it's hard for me ? Maybe I should tell Cameron.. I mean he is my 'dad' now... I'll tell him later, maybe he will understand me.

We arrived at the place where magcon was going to be. It was huge, but there were going to be a lot of fans so it's logic. "Noah there are a lot of fans outside, but its okay alright ?" Cameron said and I nodded. Cameron grabbed my hand and as soon as the car door opened we ran inside the building.

As soon as we were inside I sat down on the ground. I was really tired. "You okay Noah ?" Cameron asked. I nodded and stood up again. We walked to the room where it all was gonna happen.
We walked around and everybody was talking to eachother so I just say on the stage.

"See, it isnt that hard to come on stage." I heard someone say while I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me.
I smiled to myself knowing it was Taylor. I turned around on my butt so I was facing him. There he sat , with a huge smile on his face, probably hoping I was gonna say that im coming on stage. "Okay.." I wispered.
"Im so proud of you, Noah" he said while standing up and reaching out for my hand.
I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. He wrapped his arms around me and I hugged him.

"Guys the fans are coming in 10 minutes , you better get ready!" Cameron yelled.
We let go of eachother and went back stage. "Okay so basically someone is just gonna say our names and then we go on stage, but youre just gonna come along with me , okay baby?" Taylor said while giving me a kiss. I slowly nodded taking in everything he just told me.

We suddenly heard screaming and I covered my ears. It was hella loud as fuck. They were saying everyones name. "Jack and Jack" and the Jacks walked up the stage. "Cameron Dallas" and Cameron walked up the stage.
I started to get really nervous. Taylor obviously noticed an rubbed my back.
"And Taylor Caniff!"
We walked on stage and I looked around. I felt really anxious and I just wanted to get away.

Okay take a deep breath and just look at Taylor, who was holding my hand.
I looked at him with an insecure smile.
"Its okay baby, its gonna be fun" he whispered. I nodded and we all sat on the stage.

I sat in between Taylors legs and he had his arms wrapped around me.
They started answering questions and stuff and Taylor had to let go of me.
I watched the whole show from where I sat.
But I swear his arms felt like home..
----------------------------------------------
JDISKSKSKAJSJSJSDH 33.7K HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!
Okay! Here is chapter 22 .
I love you all so much ❤️

- iris