Part 29.

Previously:

As I open the door to my room I drop my phone. I can't believe what I'm seeing. I let out an earpiercing scream before tears start to slowly run down my face.

-----------------------

I can't believe my eyes. My room is a mess, everything is thrown onto the floor. As I take an other step into the room something catches my eye. My journal, the one Cameron threw away, is laying on my bed. He's back, he's back. He can't be. This is a nightmare.

I take a slow step back and bump into someone. Yet again I scream and more tears are forming in my eyes.

"It's just me Noah." I hear and I'm extremely relieved when I notice it's Shawn.

I turn around and wrap my arms around him letting myself cry into his chest. All my fear and worries coming out.

"Baby, what happened to your room?" I hear him say. "He's back. " I whisper quietly and continue crying into his chest.

Maybe he thinks I'm crazy.. I let go of him and walk into my room.

I quickly clean up the mess and grab my journal from my bed.

"What's that?" I hear Shawn ask but I completely ignore his question and walk past him. I make my way downstairs and look aroun the house for Cameron. I need to tell him. This is important.

"Cameron?" I whisper while walking through the kitchen. I walk into the living room and see him and Nash on the couch. I let out my breath that I didn't know I was holding.

I plop down onto the other couch in front of them and look at them.

"Cameron?" I say quietly and he immediately looks up. He gave me a sign to speak so I took a deep breath.

"You said you ehm you threw my journal away... but when I went to my room today I..."

I stop and try to hold in my tears but it's too much. I wipe my eyes inr frustration and breathe in heavily.

"My room was a mess and my journal was laying open on my my bed." I quickly finish. "I think he's back.. I'm scared." I whisper.

Cameron and Nash look at each other with a concerning look. I frown and wait for their response.

"Noah, baby, he can't be back. Your father isn't here anymore. Okay? Maybe a fan found it and climbed into your room through the window." Cameron says trying to reassure me.

I sigh deeply and put my head in my hands. I feel so desperate right now. I really am scared, I even told them about it and I think that low key says enough. I just nod and decide to change the subject.

"Can I have a friend over for dinner?" I ask them and they both say yes, happy that I made a friend.

I grab my phone and text Georgie. I met her outside when I thought someone was chasing me. She seemed very friendly.

Text:

Me: Hey! Wanna come over for dinner? Just tell me yes or no and if yes I'll text you the address.

Georgie: Yes! I would love to!

Me: Okay! The address is ****** see you soon!

End of texting.

I'm happy I met her, maybe we can actually become good friends sooner or later. And I hope I can get my mind off of all the bad things and focus on the good things.

As I lock my phone I decide to go to Shawn. I need to apologise for ignoring him earlier. "Shawn?" I called through the house. "I'm here!" I hear him yell from the... basement? We have a basement?
I walk through the kitchen into the hallway and there it is. The basement.
I carefully walk down the stairs and look around. "Shawn?" I say quietly.
"Yes?"
I turn around to face him and take a deep breathe. "I am sorry for ignoring you earlier." I say, actually meaning it.
He gives me a reassuring smile and pulls me into a hug. As he wraps his arms around me I let out a deep breath which I didn't know I was holding.
As I pull away I look up and smile. "So you forgive me?" I ask.
"I forgive you. "
I smile one more time before turning on my heels and I walk away.

Georgie could be here anytime soon so I decide to just wait in the kitchen.
As I sit down at the table Cameron walks in and starts making dinner.
"What are we eating for dinner?" I ask him and he turns around facing me.
"Just some mac and cheese, is that okay?" He answers and I nod.
"I'm pretty sure she likes mac and cheese. I can't really imagine anyone not liking that." I say with a laugh.
He chuckles and turns around to continue making dinner.

"Do I have a new mom too?" I ask Cameron.
He drops his knife and turns around with a confused look on his face. I can tell by the look on his face that he doesn't know what to say.
"Sorry that really came out of nowhere and I didn't mean to just ask it like that I was just wondering. " I quickly say.
"We will talk about it tomorrow okay baby?" He asks and I nod.

As I grab my phone from my pocket the bell rings and I immediately jump up.
"I'll get it!" I yell and Cameron laughs.
When I open the door I see Georgie standing there with a huge smile on her face. I say hello and let her in.

I feel like everything is going to be okay. I have a friend, I have an amazing family. What could go wrong?

As Georgie and I sit down at the kitchen table she starts telling me about how much she loves Aaron. I simply laugh at it and enjoy hearing about how he means the world to her.

I can't wait for her to meet him. I'm definitely going to record her reaction!
--------------------------------------------

WORST CHAPTER EVER.
please don't hate me.
I was so busy with school but Im finally on summer break!
More updates yay!!!
I LOVE YOU