Part 24.

NOAHS POV.

Dear Journal,
It has been 4 and a half months since Cameron Dallas adopted me. It has been hard and there has been ups and downs, but I feel a little better. I've been laughing and smiling more. I actually could leave my room to do cool stuff like going to the mall and to go out on my pennyboard.
Ever since the accident after my first school day I joined online-schooling and I'm doing fine.
My self harm struggling isn't over yet. I'm still having a hard time trying to stop but Cameron, Taylor and the rest of the boys are supporting me. I also started eating a little more.
After my first time on stage at magcon I never tried going on stage again. I'm just too scared to confront myself with my fears. But that's okay.
Just wanted to catch up about everything because I haven't written in my journal for a while.
Love, Noah.

I closed my journal and put in under my mattress again. It felt good to write everything down.
I looked up to the picture-frame hanging on my wall and smiled to myself. I think my mom would've been proud of me if she was still here. I mean, after all the hate, all the nightmares and everything I've been through, I'm still here.

I stood up and walked out of my room, making my way downstairs. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. While I was watching spongebob I decided to check my twitter. I know this never ended well in the past but I need to get over the fact that some people will never accept me for who I am.
I opened the app and went to my mentions, scared of what was coming. My eyes scanner the screen, desperatly trying to find positivity. That was what I wanted to surround myself with. Positivity.

After a few minutes I finally found a good tweet. 'Thanks for inspiring me love u.' I smiled to myself and laid down on the couch. I rt'ed and faved the tweet.

I stood up and decided to go for a walk. I left the house and walked down the street. After a while I came to Walmart. I just went inside and looked around. After a good ten minutes I decided to leave and walked out of the store. As I was about to walk around the corner someone grabbed my shoulder. I flinched and started running. What if it's my dad. What if he really is back. I started running faster and went into an alley hoping the person couldn't find me.
Someone cleared their throat. This is it. He is here and I'm not getting out of this alley alive.

"Excuse me but aren't you Noah Dallas ?" The person asked. So it's a girl. Thank god. I turned around and sighed in relieve. I sat on the ground and let my fear fade away. "I'm sorry did I scare you? I'm Georgie by the way." She said. I looked at her and put my head in my hands. "No it's fine, I thought you were someone else." I said, explaining to her why I ran away. She smiled at me. "You really inspired me and I'm glad to meet you, do you mind to take a picture with me ?" She asked.

I stood up and took a picture with her. "Thank you so much!" She said happily. She was about to walk away but I stopped her. "You wanna hang out some time?" I asked her and she nodded with a huge smile. I put my phone number in her phone and had a conversation. After an hour I decided that I had to leave so we said bye to each other and left.

After 30 minutes I still wasn't home and it was getting dark outside. I looked around and didn't recognise anything. I think I might've took a wrong turn. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time: 9:12 pm. I went to my contacts and called Taylor. I stopped walking when I felt like someone was behind me. I just froze into my spot.

Taylor finally picked up his phone. "Noah are you okay ?" He asked worried. "Can you please pick me up.. I .. I don't know where I am. I'm scared Taylor. " I said quietly into the phone. "Stay on the phone baby and tell me the street name of where you are, okay?" He said trying to calm me down a bit. I told him the name of the street, hoping he'd be here soon. "Baby, are you still there?" He asked worried. "yeah. " I whispered through the phone, scared because I felt someone staring at me. "Taylor please hurry." I whispered slowly. "I'm almost there baby, it's okay, just stay where you are."
I heard footsteps behind me and I started to shake. "Taylor someone is here, please hurry." I said nervously. "Baby I'm driving in to the street now. Don't move I can see you. "
As stupid as I was I forgot to bring my jacket so I was freezing.

I heard the footsteps getting closer and closer and I was so scared right now. I recognised Taylor's car and he stopped in front of me. "Noah get in the car now !" He yelled. I ran to the other side of the car and quickly got in. Taylor looked at me worriedly and handed me his jacket. He turned his car around and drove away.
As I looked out of the window a tall man with a long black coat was staring me in the eyes. I was so scared. A tear slipped out of my eye, followed by a lot more. I started crying quietly letting all my fear out. I put my head in my hands and cried. How was I so stupid to leave the house on my own.

"Baby, I'm here it's okay." Taylor said noticing my fear. We finally reached the house but I didn't move. I was so scared. What if he followed us. "Baby are you coming ?" Taylor asked but I just stayed in my seat. Paralysed by everything that happened. Taylor walked over to my side and opened the door. He unbuckled me and grabbed my hand. "Noah, baby it's much saver inside, I know you're scared and I won't leave your side for one second but please come inside baby. " He said and I gave in. I carefully stepped out of the car and quickly grabbed Taylor's hand.

We went inside and I kicked off my shoes. I turned around to face Taylor and let myself fall into his arms. I softly cried into his chest as he rubbed my back in circles. "Hush baby, I'm here. You're save here. " He said, comforting me. "I.. I was so scared. " I cried out, my face still buried into his chest.

I let go of Taylor and wiped my tears. I was still holding his hand as we walked to the living room. We sat on the couch and Cameron quickly walked over to me with a blanket. "Are you okay Noah? We were so worried. " He said while looking at me. I nodded. "Sweetie , I'm going to bed but if you need anything, you know where I am okay?" He said, and I nodded. Again. He kissed my forehead. "I love you Noah, goodnight. " I smiled at him and waved.

Taylor and I went upstairs too. I was sitting on his bed while he took off his shirt and changed into sweatpants. "Taylor ?" I said while looking down. "Yes baby ?" He asked while sitting next to me. "Can I sleep here tonight ?"
He nodded "of course baby"

He handed me one of his hoodies and I changed into it. It was more like a dress on me tho. We crawled into his bed and he pulled me closer. "I'm scared" I whispered while laying my head on his chest. "I know baby, but I won't let anything happen to you. " He said while wrapping his arms around me.
I nodded and closed my eyes, slowly falling asleep in his arms.
---------------------------------------------
50 K WHAT ILYALL SO MUCH !!
Sorry for not updating for so long but I'm super busy with school !!
BUT HERE YA GO ❤️❤️❤️
Xx iris.