Part 8 { LEAVE ME ALONE }

I woke up and saw that I was alone. They must have left for breakfast.

I got out of bed and looked for my phone. I cant find it. Im not in my room. I walked to the room where my stuff was.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. Im wearing a dark red legging with a black sweater and a dark red beanie.

I walked out of the hotel room and realised nobody was here.

I walked downstairs , Im anxious for elevators, and when I got downstairs I walked to the restaurant to find everyone there. I walked to the bar and ordered water. I sat at a table on my own bc I dont want to be with people right now. I thought for a second, today is june 27th.. Its exactly 3 years ago since my parents died... I want to go to the graveyard but were in Toronto.. I hate my life. Why did they have to adopt me.

Suddenly I was mad, there was so much anger inside of me.

"Hey why are you alone?" I heard someone say. I could tell it was Cameron.

I stood up and looked at him.

"Why are you always complaining about me being alone?! DONT YOU GET IT? I dont like people! I dont like to be surrounded by 12 idiots! In the end youre all gonna hurt me! SO PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME FUCKING ALONE!" I yelled at him.

"Watch your language missy, and dont yell at me!" he said sternly.

I walked away and ran. I dont even know where I am going. I ended up in an alley.

I just sat on the ground and stared at the bricks in front of me.

"Hey are you okay?" I heard a girl say.

I stood up and looked to my left, a girl with bright red hair and black at the tips was standing there with a group of people.

"Im fine" I said.

"You dont look fine, let me guess, you got into a fight with your parents, ran away and now youre lost?" she said.

"Yeah.." I said.

"You should try this" she said handing me a joint? I think its a joint.

"I dont know.." I said skeptical.

"Oh come on it will cheer you up, nothing can happen." She said.

Oh its not like Cameron cares so I dont give a fuck, "why not" I said while taking it. I putted it between my lips and inhaled.

First I coughed but after that I liked it.

"Lets meet here tomorrow again, by the way Im Mabel" she said winking at me. "Im Noah" I said.

I felt so light in my head and suddenly I started laughing so hard.

"I'll be here tomorrow at 6pm, but I have to go now" I said still laughing my ass off. "Oh and can I have another sigarette?" I said.

She handed me a whole pack and a lightener. "Wow thanks" I said laughing.

I putted it in my pocket and said goodbye. And walked to the hotel again. When I got there everybody was in the lounge all worried.

I walked passed them towards the stairs when Cameron came to me.

"Noah I was so worried. Dont ever walk away again."

"Hi Cameron, I dont care. bye Cameron"

I said while making my way up the stairs to the hotel room.

CAMERONS POV.

I cant believe that Noah acted like that. Her attitude was so rude and bitchy and her eyes were blood shot and big. Something is wrong.

I walked up to the guys and sat in my chair.

"What did she say?" Jacob asked.

Should I tell them... Yes.

"She just laughed and said 'hi cameron i dont care by cameron', her eyes were big and blood shot. "

I said while rubbing my face.

"Dude I think she smoked weed" Taylor said.

My head shot up. "What. "

We all looked at eachother and ran up to our hotel room.

When we came to Noahs room Taylor kicked the door open and guess what we found.. a smoking Noah on the bed.

She just started laughing so hard.

"HAHAHA YOURE A DUCK "

"Noah what the fuck are you doing! are you sick?! This is going to be your death!! stop it now!" I yelled.

She just started laughing again.

Taylor walked towards her and grabbed the joint out of her hands and threw it away. Everybody was shocked. Like nobody would expect a 13 year old girl smoking weed.

But all of the sudden the laughing stopped.

"Give. It. Back. " She said with anger in her voice. Wow.

"Noah.. " I started when she tried to attack me, but Taylor grabbed her and hold her in his arms.

"Give it back" she said and started crying. "I need it " she cried.

God it was so heartbreaking to see her suffer.

The guys left the room and me Taylor and Noah stayed in here.

"Why" I asked her.

She stopped crying and looked up with no expression on her face.

"Today was 3 year since my parents died" she said without any emotions. "And this took the pain away but if you rather have me cutting then Im okay with that" she said with no emotions looking at the wall.

"Noah we will talk later youre high" I said.

Taylor put her in bed and we walked out.

"What the fuck was she thinking" I said while walking towards the elevator with Taylor.

"I dont know man but she needs help" Taylor said.

I sighed. This is going to be hard.

---------------------------------------

Im sorry for the bad chapter again but I have troubles at home and I dont have much time to write so Im really sorry.

But I promise that it will get better 😊

Ily

- Iris 💎