Part 26

We just landed in Washington, for an other magcon. Which means an other two days of doing nothing. But my birthday is tomorrow, I'm kind of excited. It will be fun to finally celebrate it and I'll be 14! I've never really celebrated my birthday so I hope I'll get the chance to tomorrow!

As we were walking through the airport, fans surrounded us. I look around and see nobody but fans. Where are the guys and Mahogany? "Guys?!" I yell, but the screams of the fans were too loud. I tried to make my way through the screaming girls without getting recognized. As I get out of the crowded area I start running away. I see Nash at a Starbucks shop and I run towards him. I quickly wrap my arms around his body while breathing heavily. He looks down at me with a confused look. "They surrounded me." I say, trying to catch my breath. As he hears my words his head snaps towards me, only for my eyes to meet a worried Nash. "They did?!" He asks frantically. I nod in response not wanting to make such a big deal of it. He grabs my hand and looks at me. "The guys are sitting over there, you can go there if you want. I'm just ordering drinks for everyone."

I walk away from Nash and sit with the rest of the boys. I sit next to Hayes and nervously tap on the screen of my phone. I'm still in shock after what just had happened. Nash comes back with the drinks and asks me if I want something too, but I shake my head no.
I'm just not in the mood for Starbucks right now.

After thirty minutes we finally leave and I hold Nash's hand, not wanting to get lost again. It bothers me that no one noticed that I wasn't with them. Not even Cameron or Taylor.
We walk out of the airport and step into a black van. I sit in the back with Taylor and I play with my fingers, not sure what to say or do.
"I saw you were holding hands with Nash." he says emotionless while staring into the air. I look at him with a confused look. Is he being fucking serious right now? "Noah if you have feelings for someone else, then this can't go on. " He states, not even asking for an answer. I look away as I feel tears in my eyes. "I do not have feelings for anyone but you. " I almost say in a whisper. He just scoffs and looks away.
I close my eyes trying to think about happy things but I fall asleep finding myself in an other terrifying nightmare.

"Noah" I snap of the nightmare and sit up straight. We're at the hotel. I carefully step out of the van and walk inside the huge hotel. I decide not to tell anyone about what just happened between Taylor and I because I don't want to cause a lot of drama.

I wait for Cameron to give me the key to my room and when he finally is about to give it he sits next to me on the couch, in the lobby. I stare at my lap uncomfortably and play with my fingers, waiting for Cameron to start talking. "Noah, I know I haven't checked on you in a while but you don't hurt yourself anymore right ?"
As his words enter my head, I can't help but repeat it three times in my head before realising what he had just asked me. I look at him confused but shake my head, telling him that I stopped hurting myself. He smiles at me and hands me the key of the hotel-room. "Also I don't want you to sleep alone in a room since I've noticed that you've been having nightmares again lately, so Taylor will be staying with you. " He says in a somewhat caring way. But I shiver at the thought of being alone in a room with Taylor. After what he said he kind of hurt me.
I mean it was Nash ! Nash is like my second 'dad'. It's ridiculous to be jealous about me holding Nash's hand!

As I walk up to my room I notice that I forgot my bag in the car. I walk downstairs and take an other stairs that goes to the parking garage and I make my way to the black van. I quickly open the door and grab my bag, feeling extremely uncomfortable being here alone.
When I turn around I can't believe my now widened and teary eyes.
Taylor is making out with a girl.
A blonde girl. Of course he would make out with her! She has everything that I don't have. She is skinny and has a tan skin.

I take the other stairs back up to the hotel and find myself running towards Cameron's hotel room. I frantically knock on the door with tears threatening to come out. He opens the door and I can't help but let myself fall into his arms and cry.
I do not know why I even started a relation ship with Taylor.
I knew I would never be good enough.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiii how are you ??
I hope youre having or had a nice day !
- iris