Part 18 { Yes. }

*NOAS POV*

"yes, i'll be your girlfriend. " I said quietly.

He lifted me up and kissed me, I kissed back I guess?

"Lets go downstairs babe, we're leaving in an hour. " he said while grabbing my hand and walking downstrairs.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple for breakfast.

I grabbed a plate and a knife, put the apple on the plate and started cutting it into pieces.

"FUCK" I yelled.

I looked at my finger and it was bleeding.

All the boys ran into the kitchen. I looked at them, "I cut my finger.." I said.

I looked down while watching my own blood fall onto the kitchen floor.

Somehow this was triggering me, the blood, the cut. My head is screaming for a razor.

"baby are you okay?" I looked to my left to see Taylor, rubbing my back.

I slowly nodded.

Cameron came into the kitchen with a bandage.

He put it around my finger and kissed my head. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah" I said. He nodded and went to the living room, after cleaning up the floor.

Taylor hugged me from behind with his arms around my waist. "Baby, go get dressed, bring your suitcase downstairs and I'll finish this" he said while pointing to the apple.

"Okay" I said, almost in a whisper.

and I walked upstairs.

I changed into black leggings with an oversized minnie mouse hoodie, and put on my uggs.

I grabbed my suitcase and walked downstairs.

I placed my suitcase in the kitchen and Taylor was sitting at the kitchen table.

I sat across from him and he shove the plate with pieces apple towards me.

"Thanks.." I said quietly while looking down at the plate.

I played with the apple.

Should I eat it or not?

No ofcourse not you fat bitch.

Not you again. Youre making me so confused.

Well thats what I do. Now throw away that because an apple is making you even more hungry and youre not going to eat.

I stood up and threw my apple into the trashcan.

I turned around, and bumped into Taylors chest.

"Oh sorry. " I said while looking down.

"Noah why did you throw that away?" he said, with a serious look on his face.

"Im just not hungry. " I said quietly.

He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up.

Only for my eyes to meet his.

I quickly looked away. I just really dont like making eyecontact with people.

"PEOPLE LETS GO" Cameron yelled while running into the kitchen, wich made me jump.

Aaron came towards me and while he walked past me he whispered "Youre sitting next to me".

I nodded, grabbed my suitcase and followed the boys outside.

We stepped into a cab and went to the airport.