I KISSED JACOB WHITESIDES?!

WARNING!
THE UPCOMING CHAPTER MIGHT BE SHOCKING, TRAUMATIC AND YOU MIGHT EVEN CRY.

I MET JACOB TWO DAYS AGO AND I AM LITERALLY STILL CRYING MY EYES OUT HE WAS SO SWEET AND CARING.

here is my experience loves:

I walked up to him and instantly let myself fall into his arms. I cried. I cried so hard and he wrapped his arms around me, making me feel so safe and comfortable. "so many of you guys are crying tonight." he said with a little laugh. I couldn't say anything. I was speechless. I was in the arms of the guy who saved me. "are you okay babe?" is what he asked me. Thats when I started crying even harder! He smelled so good tho.

"Come on you don't want a crying picture now do you?" Is what he said but I shrugged, not giving a shit at that moment.

He let go of me and grabbed my backpack which I dropped next to him. He put it aside and walked back to me. "are you ready?" he asked me.
"no." I said with a little laugh.
He wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped my arms around him. We did a side-hugging pose thingy and I'm literally so short compared to him, lets cry.

"okay, i love you, bye" is what he said after they took the picture, but I could not leave like that. I felt the need to take an other picture. I needed him, I needed to be with him as long as possible. So I got my shit together, used my lack of confidence and spoke. "No, can we please do the stage kiss too?"
"Ofcourse!" He grabbed my face, put his thumbs on my lips and connected his own lips with his thumbs. As the photographer started counting down, I closed my eyes. Enjoying this special moment with my whole heart. It felt like a real kiss, even with his thumbs between our lips.

But all the good things come to an end.
He let go of me, gave me one last hug and we both said goodbye.
I walked out of the meet and greet area and ran into the arms of my friends who were waiting for me. I fell onto the ground and cried. I never felt so happy and loved. Like someone really cared for me.

Here is the reason why Jacob means so much to me:

I've been bullied for a long time and Jacob his music/covers would always help me. It cheered me up, made me feel worth it. I would come home from a messed up day at school, head to my room and listen to Jacob. I stay clean for Jacob. He inspires me so much, I don't think you guys understand it but he means so much to me. I have been crying for two days, my eyes are super red ans swollen, I look like a mess. But at least Jacob is the reason of this mess. This was literally the best day of my life, especially because I've been waiting for 3 years.

sorry I just had to share this beautiful moment with my beautiful readers.
If you want to see my M&G picture you can check it out on instagram! it's @|iris.blom

I'll try to update soon but I'm still in shock from everything that has happened Tuesday. I hope you guys understand.

love you lots,
iris.