Part 30

After Georgie met Aaron she had to leave because she had to be home at 10.
It was so nice to see her so happy and it made my day.

I walk downstairs in my pyjamas and plop down on the couch. I think we're leaving for magcon again this evening.
Don't get me wrong, I love magcon, but the traveling with a plane just isn't my thing. I feel so enormously anxious from the minute I enter the airport until we leave the other airport.

I stand up and walk into the kitchen to get an apple. As I bend over the counter to grab one, something catches my eye.
There's a little note under the scale with apples and I can't help myself but grab it.

I open the note and start reading immediately.

Oh hi there Noah,
You thought you got rid of me that fast? I lost you once but it won't happen twice. You know I'm close and I will come even closer.
Watch out.
- D.

I fold the note and keep it in my hand.
"Cameron?" "Nash?"
I walk through the kitchen and open the front door. I make my way around the house to see if they're in the backyard.
"Cameron?" I say again.

Relieve washes over me as I see them sitting by the pool. What do tell them? Should I just give them the note or should I tell them myself and then show the no... "Hey Noah!"
Fuck. "Come sit down with us."

I walk over to where they're sitting and sit down next to Shawn who was there too. Maybe I'll tell Shawn first. He helped me a lot since I got here.
Yeah I'll definitely tell Shawn first.

I listen to everyone talking about the upcoming magcon but I can't help myself and think about the note.
Who is -D and what does he or she wants?
Does it mean Dad? Or is it just someone's name that starts with a D.

"What are you thinking about Noah?" I hear Shawn ask me. It was more like a whisper. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asks and I slowly nod, finally giving in.

We walk inside and sit down on the couch. How do I start, how do I tell him that I think my father is coming for me. 
They all think he is dead but I'm really starting to doubt that.

"You start whenever you're ready, okay?" He says and that instantly makes me a lot more comfortable. He doesn't pressure or force me to do something.

I grab the letter from my pocket and stare at it for a second.
"Remember when I told you about my father. And how I thought he was back?" I ask and he slowly nods at me with quite a concerned look on his face.
"I found this." I say while handing him the letter.

He slowly starts reading it and when he finishes he puts it away and looks at me. Before I know it he pulls me into a hug and I can't help but wrap my arms around him too.
He slowly rubs my back and I relax in his arms.

Shawn lays down on the couch and pulls me on top of him while wrapping his arms around me.
"It's going to be okay. I promise." He says and strokes my hair.

He starts to sing 'A little too much' and I lay my head down on his chest and close my eyes while I listen to his soft voice.

"Thank you Shawn."
-------------------------------------------
HELLO

IM IRIS

IM ON WRITERS BLOCK

IM MEETING JACOB AGAIN VERY SOON.

IM SEEING JACK AND JACK SOON.

IM SEEING THE 1975 NOT SOON.

IM PROBABLY BUYING TICKETS FOR MATTHEW ESPINOSA.

IM PROBABLY BUYING TICKETS FOR KENNY HOLLAND.

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS UP TO? AND WHAT CONCERTS/EVENTS ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO?

Let me know in the comments🌚💗

Love you lots.