Part 2

I wake up in the middle of the night, with tears stained cheeks. Why do I have to have nightmares, I hate it so much. Waking up in the middle of the night, crying, at least three times a week. Frustrating much.

I need to find Cameron, I mean this is what you talk to your 'dad' about right? While rubbing my eyes I get out of bed and walk towards my room. While stumbling through the hallway I rub my eyes one more time. With flashback from the nightmare going through my head I walk further until I bump into someone.

"I am so sorry!" I say a little too loud because I'm being shushes immediately. I look up to see Cameron standing in front of me with a confused look on his face. As he looks at me for a little longer his confusion turns into worry. "Noah, have you been crying?" The concern in his voice makes me crack up a little. Don't act like you care when you've only known me for not even 24 hours.

"It, it uh was just a bad dream." I say softly to make sure I don't make too much noise. The thought of the nightmare makes me cringe but I shake it off and look back at Cameron who was still standing in front of me.

"You can lay on the couch if that makes you feel a little more safe." He speaks up and honestly that isn't a bad idea at all. Maybe he is right, I'll give it a chance. 

He grabs my hand and leads me down the stairs, into the living room and makes me lay down on the couch. As he walks over to a drawer I turn on my side to get comfortable. Maybe he isn't as creepy as I thought he would be, I mean like, if he had something bad planned for me he wouldn't be putting all this effort into making me feel save.

He covers me in the blankets he got from the drawer and tucks me in. "I'll be right here on the other couch, no need to be scared. " he says assuring. 

"Thank you." I mumble before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep, hopefully without any nightmares this time.

"Any time, sweetheart."And that's the last thing I hear before falling asleep.

NEXT MORNING.

NOAHS POV.

When I open my eyes I realize I'm still on the couch.
I sit up only to see Taylor, Cameron, Shawn, Nash and Hayes sitting on the other couch across from the one I am sitting on right now.

"goodmorning" I say while awkwardly looking around.

They all looked up. "Hey" they said at the same time wow.

I must look like a mess. 

I stood up and walked to my room, I went to the mirror and looked at myself.

"Ew gross". I said to myself.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned my face, then I put on some makeup and dressed myself.

I walked to the mirror again and looked at myself.

"Still gross".

I had on a blue skinny jeans with a whithe longsleeved shirt and red vans. Im weird dont judge.

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and went to the living room again.

"You only want an apple for breakfast?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah .." I said and stood up.

I went to the backyard and sat in the grass. I always liked being outside alone. I dont know why?

I ate my apple and laid down in the grass.

I looked at the clouds. They went from white to grey and before I could say anything it started raining like hell.

"Why now. I want to be alone" I said to myself. I went inside but I was already soaked.

"Cameron?" I said walking into the kitchen.