Part 27

I just finished telling Cameron about the incident with Taylor. I didn't cry, I didn't laugh, I just told him and stared at the wall, completely emotionless. Is this what it feels like to be heartbroken? Or is realisation about to hit me?

I feel devastated, I lost him. He is with her now, I bet he never cared about me. And how stupid was I to believe his promise that he would never hurt me!

I stand up and go to my room. I grab a bunch of blankets from the closet and head to my bed. I don't like the whole idea of Taylor cheating on me. Who knows for how long he has been with her? Maybe he was with her the whole time. I feel so gross, he kissed me with the lips that probably have been touching the lips of this other girl.

I wrap the blankets around myself and turn on my Mac book. I open netflix and decide to finish Pretty Little Liars. I make mysef comfortable in bed and concentrate on PLL. I am at season 5 episode 5.
After 5 minutes I fell asleep, thinking about why Taylor would hurt me like that.
-
I woke up, wishing I didn't. Today is my birthday and I don't know how things will go after yesterday.
I make my way to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I hate myself. I just started to think that everything would be alright but then Taylor cheats on me and ruins everything. As I led myself fall onto the ground, I can't help it but tears start to come out. This was new for me, I've never experienced anything like this.
I wipe my tears and stand up from the ground. I pick out an outfit which exists out of a pair of leggings and an oversized sweater.
I don't bother to do my hair or put on makeup, it's not that special.
I make my way downstairs and slowly look around to see if anyone is awake, but I don't see anyone. Maybe they forgot my birthday, I thought it'd be fun to celebrate it but I guess not. I grab a bowl from the kitchen cabinet and fill it with cereal and milk while grabbing a spoon. I slowly eat my cereal and then head to the living room to watch my daily needed amount of spongebob. As I was all into the TV people yelled "happy birthday".
I smiled to myself. They didn't forget! I stood up and turned around only to be faced with Taylor, but I quickly turn away from him. I run into Cameron's arms and hug him tight. "Thank you." I whisper while looking up at him and smiling.
"Noah sit down! You're getting your present!" Mahogany says all excited and I quickly sit down. I never had a present for my birthday! I'm so excited! This all so new for me.
She hands me an envelope and everyone stares at me while I open it painfully slow. I get out the piece of paper and my eyes scan what the letters say. Before I realise what it says I read it six more times to make sure that I read it right. And hell yeah I did! Its a ticket for Demi Lovato her concert!
"OH MY GOD" I yell through the whole house. "I'm going to her concert! IM GOING TO DEMI'S CONCERT" I scream while jumping up and down.
I ran towards the guys and hugged them all, saying thank you over and over again. This is such a wonderful present. It's all I need, literally.
My excitement makes me forget about Taylor which is good.
I feel like today is going to be fun, and nice. Like nobody can ruin it. This is my day, a day dedicated to me.
And nobody will ever take that away from me again.
----------------------------------------------
YALL ASKED FOR AN UPDATE BUT GUYS IM OUT OF INSPIRATION
SO KIK ME: ifreakinghatepeople
OR DM ME ON TWITTER: jacobsdarksider
OR DM ME ON INSTAGRAM: iirisbb
SEND ME IDEAS OR WHATEVER

BTW OMG OMG IM MEETING JACOB IN 3 DAYS AND I JUST NEEDED TO TELL YOU GUYS BECAUSE IM SO EXCITED I CANT EVEN.
I LOVE YALL SO MUCH,
LEAVE A COMMENT AND VOTE ❤️❤️❤️❤️
- IRISSS ❤️😋🙈