Part 28.

I wake up with the worst head ache ever. As I stand up I become extremely dizzy. I stay still for a few seconds and then slowly make my way downstairs. Halfway down the stairs my head starts pounding like a bitch. I slowly sit down on one of the steps and lay my head in my hands. "Are you alright baby girl?"

I look up and instantly make eye contact with Gilinsky. I tiredly shake my head, not feeling the need to lie. He opens his arms and I carelessly give in. I let myself fall into his arms as he carries me down the stairs into the living room. He sits me down on the couch and takes a seat next to me. I don't care about anything at the moment. I feel tired and sick. "Do you want to talk about it?" I hear Gilisnky say. I look at him in confusion.

"I know something is bothering you."

I just shrug. I really don't know if I want to talk about it. I lean my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around me.

"Do you want to go swimming?" Jack asks out of nowhere. I sit up and panic. What do I say? I can't go out in a bikini. All my scars and flaws that will be visible.

"it's only me Noah, there's nothing to be ashamed of. It's in the backyard, nobody could possibly see you." He says. Maybe it could be fun..

"Okay" I say quietly.

"Go get changed and meet me down here okay?" He says and I nod before standing up and heading upstairs to my room. I open my closet and look around for a decent bikini to wear. A black one catches my eye and I immediately grab it along with a towel. I put my bikini on and stand in front of the mirror. I look at myself in disgust. There's scars everywhere and my belly is huge. I feel like a pig. I quickly wrap the towel around myself , covering my body. I don't bother to put on shoes or socks and make my way downstairs where Jack is already waiting for me.

"You ready?" He asks and I nod.

We walk outside to the backyard and there's this huge pool. What if I drown in it? What if he is here to drown me in it? What if Jack is going to judge me for my scars and body?

"Noah? You coming?"

I look up to see Jack waiting at the beginning of the stairs that leads into the pool. I nod my head and hesitantly drop my towel. I wrao my arms around my body unsure about what to do. We stand in front of the pool and Jack jumps in like it's nothing. I awkwardly stand there staring at the water. "Jack?"

"Yes?" He replies.

"I can't.. you know.." I take a deep breath before letting the words out.

"I can't swim."

He swims towards the stairs and stands in front of me in the water. "Come down to where I stand, nothing can happen. I'm here." He says in a caring way. I nod and take my first step into the water. It's warm, luckily. I take a few more steps until the water is covering my belly. I really start to feel anxious because I don't know what to do. I reach out for Jack his hands and I grab them both while taking an other two steps. The water is now covering my complete body.

"Jack I can't, I went too far already. " I whisper quietly while squeezing his hands and trying to hold back my tears.

"You're doing great, baby girl, you can do it. Look how far you already are, you're not giving up now are you?" He says and I give him a nod. If I take one step more then I'm on the bottom but I can't stand there. Maybe I should just stay here. I don't get how people swim, it's so scary. But maybe it's just because of my past.

"I can't stand there." I say pointing to the bottom. He gives me a smile and then laughs. "That's the point of swimming, you swim where you can't reach the bottom anymore." He explains. It sounds pretty logic.

"You can lean on me, it's okay." he tells me and I nod, yet, again. He grabs me by my waist and holds me until I'm ready to let go of my 'save place'. I give him a nod and he takes a step back, making me move forward which is deeper into the water.

"Oh my goodness please don't let me drown." I say, already panicking. He laughs and shakes his head. "I would never let you drown you silly." he chuckles and he kisses the top of my head. I am leaning on Jack right now with my arms around his neck, scared to let go.

"I'm cold." I blurt out. He chuckles and nods. "Let's get out then and go inside." We step out of the pool and I quickly grab my towel, wrapping it around my body.

We walk inside and I tell Jack that I'm going to take a quick shower. I make my way to my bathroom and undress myself. As I step into the shower I let the warm water run over my body and I enjoy the feeling of warmth embracing me.

After ten minutes or something I stepped out and dried myself off. I changed into leggings and an oversized t-shirt. I go downstairs and sit down on the couch. I wonder when everybody is coming home, they went out for a meeting with Bart or something but Jack had to stay home with me because I didn't wanna come. I turn on the TV and go to netflix. I open American Horror story and continue watching it.

"Noah, do you want something to eat?" Jack asks while standing in the door way of the living room.

I pause AHS and turn around to look at him.

"No thank you." I say while turning back and unpausing AHS. He sighs and walks away. I didn't do anything wrong right? I just said that I didn't want to eat. I stand up and walk into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. As I take a sip from the glass Taylor bursts through the door with a blonde girl. I drop my glass and jump in shock. He looks at me and goes back to his girl.
"Noah you'll clean that up, right?" He says and quickly goes upstairs with the girl. I bend down to clean up the broken glass but I'm stopped by another 8 persons coming in. So they're home, finally.
"Noah I'll clean that up baby." I hear someone behind me say. I turn around to see Jack standing there. I nod and go upstairs.

As I open the door to my room I drop my phone. I can't believe what I'm seeing. I let out an earpiercing scream before tears start to slowly run down my face.
----------------------------------------------
Finally an update guys! So I'm super sorry for not updating for almost two months. I am seriously super busy with school and honestly it bothered me a lot that I didn't have time to write.

Also I saw Ariana Grande live on May 28, I was front row and had so much fun! Literally I was dealing with pcd (post concert depression) because it was 9 days after I met Jacob!

But I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll try to update as soon as possible loves 💗
- iris