Part 33.

The birds are chirping and the sun is only just on when I wake up. With yesterday's silent thoughts in my head I stand up from my bed. Strolling, I'm going down. On the stairs I stop a few times, rubbing the sleep from my eyes, and I do so one more time when I notice that I'm already standing in the kitchen. When I see the time on the clock, I am very surprised. It's only half past five in the morning and I'm already awake. I go back up to my room.

My thoughts go back to yesterday evening. Maybe that's the reason that I've slept so badly. I had never expected that Cameron would be angry with me yesterday and every time he gets angry, I'm very disappointed. Not in him, but in myself, because I give him seemingly still a reason to get angry. I remember just where we got to arguing. I guess I was just tired. Often when I'm tired I get easily irritated and many people forget that regularly.

I slowly lay back into my bed and grab my phone, that Cameron apparently already gave back, from my nightstand. I get onto twitter and scroll through my timeline.
I truly miss being unknown. The fact that millions of people know who I am is so stressful and it's just a lot to deal with. Honestly, it's too much to deal with.
I'm also reminded of how Taylor cheated on me everyday because people on twitter and instagram keep mentioning it to me. It still hurts my feelings, it really does.
I should talk to Taylor about this. I guess I'll do that after I get ready.

I hop out of bed and walk into the bathroom. I take a quick shower and get into a pair of leggings and an oversized Cameron Dallas hoodie. I put on fluffy socks and walk downstairs. When I get there I see Aaron standing in the kitchen. I can't help but feel bad for what happened on our way home yesterday. I had no reason to be rude to him, I just snapped. I walk up to him and look him in the eyes. Not sure what to say I open my mouth and blurt out a quick sorry. "I'm so sorry Aaron."
He smiles at me and pulls me into a hug, "no problem Noah". I smile back at him and poke his side before walking into the living room.

I grab my phone and log into twitter. Scared to look at  my notifications I just scroll down my timeline. As I got bored with the tweets I locked my phone and walked up stairs. I walked into Camerons room and made my way to the side of his bed. I carefully poked his cheeck while whisper screaming his name. "Cameron, Cameron."
He slowly wakes up and then turns away, only to fall asleep again. "Cameron can I go to the beach?" I say, this time not whispering.

"Noah go ask someone else, just let me sleep." He says annoyed. I feel a pain go through my chest and step out of the room. That was rude, I was just asking him something. He is my dad, he needs to take responsibility for things like this.
I walk downstairs with a frown on my face. I can't believe he was rude to me. Maybe he is done with me, maybe he doesn't want me anymore. Oh well, we will see how things go.

I make my way into the living room to find Aaron and Shawn there. I silently sit down in a chair across the room and pull my knees to my chest. I look up to the TV screen only to see a stupid movie with a typical love story. I sigh and roll my eyes in boredom. Why is everybody ignoring me, jesus.
"Guys can I go to the beach?" I ask annoyed but respectable. They both keep looking at the TV, not even bothering to answer. "Guys!" I yell angrily, being done with their stupid behaviour. They turn their heads slowly, trying to keep their eyes on the TV as long as possible. I can't stand them right now. I can feel my anger build up and I'm about to snap. Why do I even let them treat me like this? Why would I accept this.

I grab a glass from the small table and smash it against the wall. "I hate you!" is what I scream while I slam the door of the living room and walk out.

Aarons POV.

As Noah runs off I quickly stand up. She just totally snapped, and this couldn't be just about me and Shawn not answering her. I look at Shawn with a confused face but he gave me the exact same look. "What was that about?" I ask him, really not knowing but he shrugges. He stands up and says "I'll go check on her" before leaving me alone.

Noahs POV.

As I run upstairs my thoughts take control. I can't understand why they'd ignore me like that. Am I that bad of a person? I don't deserve to be here, they deserve a better child than me. Someone who doesn't cause trouble all the time, someone who isn't scared everytime someone runs up to her.

I walk into my bathroom after grabbing a pen and a piece of paper, and close the door. As I open the cupboard I take out a bottle of pills. Am I really doing this? If I do this I will finally be free, I will be released from the hate and threatens, the anxiety. It will all be over. Before I can think about it one more time I throw twenty or so pills in my mouth and swallow them all.

I sit down on the floor and wait for it to happen. For the pills to release me from the pain and suffering.

Shawn's POV.

I run upstairs and knock on Noahs door. "Noah are you in there?" No answer. What if she did something stupid? I open the door, only to find a nearly unconscious Noah on the floor with a bottle of pills next to her. She tried to kill herself.

I pick her up, take her to the bathroom and sit her right in front of the toilet. When I bent down next to her I stick my fingers into her throat and make her throw up, so the pills get out of her system. When there are no more pills coming out I let her rest her head on my shoulder for a few minutes.

Did she just really tried to do this. I can't believe this is happening. Why would she do something like this. We need to get her to the hospital, even though the pills arent in her stomach anymore I still want a doctor to check up on her. I carefully pick her up bridal style and take her downstairs.
As soon as Aaron sees us he grabs the car keys and walks outside. I follow with a sleeping Noah in my arms and as soon as we get to the car I put her in the backseat.
I run over to the passenger seat and quickly get in.

"How could she possibly do something like this man?" Aaron asks me while driving away from the house. I don't answer, not because I don't want to, but because I can't. I honestly don't know what is going on inside of her head, she never talks about it. She could be smiling in your face but break down in her room later.
I shoot a quick text to Cameron to tell him what happened. He needs to know what is going on with HIS child.

When we reach the hospital I quickly get out with Noah and let Aaron park the car. I make my way inside with Noah in my arms and as soon as I walk in nurses come rushing over.

Noah's POV

I wake up with bright lights shining into my eyes and a beeping sound irritating my ears. What is going on? Why am I still breathing and why is my heart still beating? I was supposed to be dead, to be at peace! I quickly get up and look around, only to find Shawn and Cameron in the room with me.
As soon as they notice that I'm awake they smile and run over, but when they try to hug me I push them away, leaving them with a confused look on their face.

"What did you do?" I say quietly, wondering why someone would save me, why someone would ruin my last chance to find peace.
"I was supposed to be dead!" I scream when they don't respond to my question, tears starting to drop out of my eyes.

Shawn grabs my hand and looks me in the eyes. "You are not supposed to be dead, Noah. You are 14 years old, you have an entire life ahead of you and you have so many opportunities to come so far! We are going to help you, we will get you help and make sure you'll be okay as soon as possible. But for now you just have to be strong, you can't give up, it's not an option. We all love and care about you a lot, please don't scare us like this anymore. "

I am blown away by his words, I have mixed feelings and tears coming from my eyes. With nothing left to say I just smile at hime and mouth a 'thank you'.

He is right, I have so much left to live for. I can't give up, my life is just starting. But they are going to get me help and I am willing to accept it. I will get better, I have to. Not just for me, but also for them.

I will recover.
________________________________

HOLY SHIT IT HAS BEEN SO LONG AND I AM SO SORRY BUT I HONESTLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK.

I KNOW I LOST SO MANY READERS BY MAKING YOU ALL WAIT FOR SO LONG BUT IF YOU ARE STILL READING THIS:
I APPRECIATE YOUR LOYAL ASS SO MUCH ILY 💗