Didn't See it Coming

Read my other works pls

Tifanny's P.O.V

"So auntie you staying in town or you are just visiting," I asked my aunt.
"Well since Brea is pregnant with my first grandchild I thought I move back home help her raise her baby," my aunt says.
"Well, I don't want or need your help I have Tiffany my baby daddy to help me so you can just go back to where ever you came from," Brea says storming up the stair an into her room, for now, slams the door.
The story behind this is that when my cuz Brea was about 2 years old my aunt gave her to my grandma break hasn't seen her mom since she was 12 she has resented her my aunt has missed a lot in Brea's life so I know how she feels.
"Brea comes back, "I say trying to chase after her.
"She hates me doesn't see," my aunt says.
"Auntie, I think she just needs time to take this all in I mean it has been 4 years I know she's hurting I'm going to check on her," I say I go upstairs an check on Brea.

Tyshawn's P.O.V

"So Ty is it, "Jizzelle say.
"Yes, ma'am," I say.
"Please call me Jizzelle," she says.
"Oh," I say.
"So tell me hun are you my niece having sex often, "she says I couldn't believe she was asking me this I don't know if I should lie since she's Tiffany's aunt.
"Sweetie, you don't have to lie to me," she says.
"Yes, ma'am I mean Jizzelle we are," I say.
"Plan on marrying her having kids," she asks.
"Well, yea I love Tiffany," I say.
"I bet y'all would have some beautiful kids, "she says.

She comes closer to me closer I back away every step she takes don't get me wrong she's very pretty but I'm not interested.
"Sweetie you don't have to be scared," she says.
"I don't wanna do this," I say.
"You might say that but Ty jr says otherwise," she says.

She leans in closer an tries to kiss me I run upstairs this woman has got to go coming in here getting my baby upset and now trynna fuck me this bitch bugging I don't know if I should tell Tiffany I mean that is her aunt at the end of the day but damn her aunt a cougar.

Tiffany's P.O.V

I knock on the door a Brea doesn't answer I open the door she is just lying on the bed in fertile position crying her eyes out I sit on the bed right next to her an try to comfort her.
"You know it's going to be alright you have this baby no matter what I know auntie coming her isn't what you need right now but listen everything happens for a reason maybe this is a blessing in disguise "I say for a few moments everything is silent Brea just sits up an looks at me whipping her eyes an then she hugs me.
"Tiff can I tell you something," she asks.
"Yea cuz of course," I say.
"Promise you won't be mad," she says.
"I promise," I say.
"It's a possibility that Ty's friend might be the father," she says I look at her with a little rage an sympathy.
"What the fuck you mean he might be the dad," I say getting heading towards the bathroom I feel like I'm going to be sick.
"Tiffany, please don't be mad let me explain," she says.
"Fine explain this shit because I think I'm going to be sick, "I say.
"Look me and Ty met at the club we had both been drinking me an his bro Ronnie all I remember was giving Ronnie head but when I woke up the next morning I was on his sofa naked his bro was upstairs "I look at Brea while she's talking an all I could think is I should go over to her an hold her so I do she cries on my should I tell her everything is going to be ok and then I ask her
"Did you tell Romney that he could be the father."

She cries an shakes her I wanna spazz on her for not telling us but she's between thru enough in her life I just leave it but I'm gonna tell Ty once I get the chance.

When Brea is done cry she goes to the bathroom and wipes and washes her face we walk out the room together an stopped by Ty at the end of the hallway by the stairs he looks as if he had seen a ghost.
"Baby what's wrong," I say.
"Let me talk to you for a sec," he says to me.
"Imma goes downstairs," Brea says.

I honestly get scared I don't know what he's gonna tell me he takes my hand an pulls me into the room next to him.
"Your aunt gotta go is the first thing, " he says.
"What why what happened, "I said.
"She dead ass just trying to fuck me an all that boy I can't have her in my house this is bad what if Diamond would have come downstairs or what if yall would have come downstairs, "he says
Right now I'm fucking pissed my man just told me my aunt tried to fuck him you know what I believe him he's been being honest with me from day uno so imma stick with him an besides this isn't the first she did this.
"Ohh hell no imma give her a piece of my mind, "I say heading towards the door
"Oh no your not tell me what happened with Brea."

I stop trying to resist his arm around my waist.

I sigh then said.
"The baby might not be Ronnie's."

Ty just lets me go walks toward the dresser.
"What.....but..how I'm lost," he says.
"She told me yall were drunk she remembers giving Romney head her waking up naked in our couch a Ronnie being upstairs u too," I say.
"Hold up Ronnie so that means he might be the father so he cheated on your friend "he says with a lil smirk .
"Ty this is fucking serious he needs to take a DNA test, "I say.
"You know Ronnie won't without your girl finding out, "he says "I'll find a way," I say.

We walk downstairs an I see my aunt an I just get pissed off.
"Yo aunt u gotta go," I say just like that.
"Excuse me," she says.
"You can't stay here I'm sorry I'm not going to have you in my house disrespecting my man," I say.
"Lil girl watch who you talking to, "she says.
"What's going on, "Brea says.
"Auntie tells your daughter how you tried to fuck my man in this kitchen while I and your daughter were in my lil sister's room is upstairs, "I say.
"Really, "Brea said.
"Your Lil ass snitched didn't you," she says.
"Yup," Ty says.
"Your not man enough for this anyway, " she says.
"Whatever whore," Ty says.
"The fuck you just call me," she says.
"That's right I called you a whore I know about your past you use to be a prostitute for my dad you were his best now you think you can come in her an have me too tuh bitch please you probably were in New York doing the same shit--- "
"Shut up," she says.
"Is this true" Brea says.
"Yes, I had to my mom your grandma kicked me out because she claims I was a bad seed I had to give you too her I was to sprung out on drugs an sex, "she say.
"How Could you, "Brea says.
"Look I wasn't ready to be a mom all the money I was making ---"
"I hate you, "Brea says.
"You know what join the crowd of people that do like Ty's mom your aunt---" I said.
"Leave my mom out of this you have always been jealous of her so you would steal her men an clothes everything," I say.
"Your mom thought she was better than me, "she said.
"She was your nothing hut a junkie whore, " I say she slaps me.

An I slap her back.
"So does Brea know, "Ty says.
"Know what," Brea says.
Y"ou mom got pregnant by her pimp my dad "Ty say.
"What, "Brea said.
"Wait so that makes Brea your---"
"Yeah I know," Ty says.
"I'm going to be--- "a just like that I throw up