WTF

Read my other works pls

Tiffany's P.O.V

I wake up to the smell of bacon.

I go to the bathroom it's so beautiful in here his her sink a walk in shower that you can sit in a big round bathtub that you can fit probably 6 people in I wash my face when I go back to the bedroom a get my toothbrush then I go back to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I go downstairs to see Diamond and Tyshawn eating breakfast.
"Good morning beautiful we made you breakfast, "Tyshawn says.
"Awww thank you guys that's so sweet," I say. 
"There are eggs with cheese bacon an sausages an pancakes an waffles an I'm taking Diamond with me shopping today, "Tyshawn says.
"Wow you don't have to do that but thanks after I'm done I'm going to Serenity's house so I'll be home a little late today," I say.
"I insist an right cool, "he says.

He kisses me. 
"Ewww," Diamond says I give her a kiss on the forehead.

I grab my car keys an I'm out.

I pull up to my girl's house and ring the doorbell. 
"Oh shit what's up you don't know how to call anyone," she says.
"I'm so sorry girl," I say walking inside I place my bag on the counter an take out my phone.
"So what's been going on," she says.
"Well I'm a stripper at Playhouse Strip same place Paris works I've moved in with my guy friend Tyshawn my mom's little friend raped my sister an then she kicked her out so she now lives with me an yea that's about it," I say.
"Damn girl your life should be a movie matter of fact I want you to be in my movie I'm making its called Life of the Unknown its a movie about a girl who goes thru mad shit she reaches the point of excellence an becomes a singer an since I heard you sing before you can sort of relate to this part of Candice Harper" she says. 
"Omg yes just tell me when to audition" I say. 

Tyshawn's P.O. V

Riding around with lil Diamond. 

"Hey, lil shorty how about we pick your sister up something real nice while we're shopping, "I say diamond just smiles and light up with delight. 
"What is your sister favorite food," I ask.
"Uh she really likes Chipotles burrito," she says. 
"Alright after we're done shopping you wanna have out with mama Jordan for a while- "
"Do you like my sister?" she asks.

I didn't know how to answer that I mean I already told my mom she is sorta my girlfriend an I find her attractive even though she is in between a big girl thick girls an she's so sweet and nice and cool.
"Tyshawn " Diamonds says.
"Yeah, shorty I like your sister an I want to have some alone time her tonite so I can tell her, "I say.
"Are we going to be one big happy family?" she says.

When she said that I looked into the mirror into her big hazel eyes an for some reason I could tell that all she ever wanted was a family she's been thru so much. 
"Yea shorty a family," I say.
"Yay, "she says we pull up to the Louis store I love this place they got everything

I tell diamond to get whatever she wants an I ask this cashier to help me she was a lil cute I could tell she was trying to flirt with me cuz everytime I asked her about her opinion on something she be like" oh yea it would look nice on your girl but better on me" an I would just smile an play it off but when lil shorty came over she stopped the flirting an became type stuck up an bitchy I think its because she thought Diamond was mine an she must get an issue with a nigga having a kid but anyway I got my  girl some nice shit a whole entire outfit.
"Ay, shorty you think she gonna like it," I asked Diamond as the snobby bitch ringed up our stuff.

We almost out of the store when then she pulls my hand an place her number in it "call me when you want real women an not that big girl" she says.
"Naa she's all the women I need," I say.
"It's cuz she's big huh, "she says.
"Naa bitch it because grown independent an not immature like your bitch ass," I say.
"Whatever nigga, "she says.
"Right hoe, "I say.