Or Nah

Read my other works pls

Tyshawn P.O.V

I pull up to Ronnie's home that he recently bought.

I bang on the door mad hard an mad times.

"Wassup my nigga why you knocking like you opps boy, "Ronnie says

"My bad bro, "I say walking in the house.

Some random chick runs downstairs wearing some velvet dress.

"Who is it hun," she says.

"My bro, "Ronnie says.

"Well I'm leaving," she says.

They hug an then she leaves in some nice ass car.

I walk in the house shaking my head.

"Bro really tho what happened with you an Paris did you just cheat on her," I ask.

"Listen, bro, I don't need to be hearing this right now especially from you," he says.

"What's that suppose to mean," I say.

Bro since we were little you had hoes I bet you got some right now too "he says.

"First of all, I don't have hoes I just got my girl that I love boy I don't want to lose her I know you don't want to lose Paris either, "I say.

"So shawty got you whipped boy and know I can't believe I just did that like Paris is amazing she's gonna kill me," he says.

"She is so what you gonna do boy," I say.

"I don't know bro I am gonna figure something out hopefully, "he says.

"Right bro what happened doe," I say.

"So I went to some restaurant after my cousin came from the club it was a couple of bunnies there I brought one back to my house got some head some ass an that was it I was drunk boy I don't know what I was doing Paris is gonna kill me don't want to lose her" he says.

"Well, bro, you gotta tell her the sooner the better," I say.

"You are right," he says.

"Well, bro, I gotta bounce I promised my mom I would see her today," I say.

"Right bro," he says we hug an I dip on my way to my mom's house.

I'm type speeding to my mom's house I know it's typically been a minute since I saw her but you know how it's been.

I pull up to mom's big ass house an she's all happy.

I get out my car seeing her with her arms out.

For a hug. 
"Hey ma, "I say give her a big tight hug.
"There's my favorite son, " she says.

I laugh an say" ma I'm your only son."

She chuckles we walk inside her house as soon as we step in I could smell straight soul food fried chicken, Mac n cheese,  Collard greens, mash potatoes, ribs, peas n rice, etc.
"Ma what's with all this food," I ask.
"Ohh I'm just having a friend over," she says.
"Mom this is a lot of food for you and a friend," I say. 
"Okay you caught me I have an I'm having a little booty call one last time  hun you can take some with you I doubt he's going to eat all this food," she says
"Mom is you fucking serious, " I said in rage.
"Ty, you better watch the way you talk to me a first of all next month would be a year an trust me your dad wouldn't care about me dating he had his secrets, "she says.
"What are you talking about secrets," I ask.
"How many plates you want Ty, "she asks.
"MOMMM!!!  "I say.

She drops a glass cup. 

"Goddamit Ty what do you want huh you wanna know about all your dad's little hoes and tricks he had selling themselves, huh," she says.
"What are you talking about you said dad was a businessman, "I say.
"Well I lied I didn't want you to know that your dad had prostitutes selling themselves for us to survive," she says.
"Dad was a rolling wasn't he," I asked. 
"Yes," she says.
"Did you help him?" I asked.

She says nothing I walk closer to her she turned her back.
"Mom did you help him," I said.
"No," she says. 
"Your lying, "I say.
"No, I'm NOT," she says.
"YOU DID," I say.
"Okay fine I did I couldn't let that bitch think she won your day loved her I wanted to feel like I had a part of the business," she said.
"Who are you talking about a mom that wasn't business that was you guys using girls for y'all selfish pleasures," I say.
Her name was Jizzelle she was your dad's pride an treasure "she said.
"How old was she," I said.
"16," she said swallowing her saliva as if she was swallowing her pride.
"What happened to her an how long was this," I ask.
"She ran away after I threatened to kill her a 26 years ago she had a daughter not sure what her name is," she says.
"I can't do this mom I'll just take this plate and leave I'll see you soon I guess, "I say walking towards the door my mom is running after me I break free of her an I'm out the food in my car an I'm out. 
How can my mom lie to me about my dad for so long an this Jizzelle lady I could possibly have a sister I must tell Tiffany.