Real Shit

Before I get into this chapter I apologize for the last chapter being ode short I was trynna hurry an rush to the point. 

Read my other works pls

Tiffany's P.O.V
So I'm just sitting here in mean Ty's bed watching t.v wondering where he went he better not went and told Ronnie what Brea told me I mean she trusted me I'm the only one she feels like she can trust and if he breaks that we got a problem and one thing else I hope Paris doesn't find out I don't want my best friend and lil cuz fighting over a no good ass having ass nigga anyway .
It's been like almost an hour now and I'm worried about everything I mean me throwing up in front Ty like I know lately we've been having a lot of sex and my body and emotions have been changing a lot I just don't know if we're both ready to be parents especial Ty I mean like he has Asia maybe me it's not a good look for anyone and then we already taking care of Diamond like she's ours that's a lot
I hear the doorknob twist it better be Ty but it's not it's Brea.
"Hey, Brea wassup how you feeling, "I ask knowing that was probably a dumb question she looks furious. 
"Why the fuck did you tell Ty what I told you now Paris and Ronnie know I can't believe I trusted you" she breaks down crying.
"What are you talking about," I say a lie confused. 
"Look," she says handing me her phone.
It's a text from Romney it says :
You lil bitch my boy told me if you trynna fuck up my relationship it ain't gonna work your ass has two options get an abortion or raise that baby by your self, either way, I ain't gonna take care of it stay tf away from me my girl your a dumb Thot u fucked me and probably my boy the best luck to u bitch can't believe I put my dick in u. 
After reading that text I have no choice but to protect my cuz and comfort her just wait until Ty's bitch ass get home it's gonna be hell to pay.
Diamond comes into my room" Ty is home" she says all happy but I'm not I quickly get up and run downstairs when Ty sees me he knows it's about to be hell
"Are you fucking serious right now how could you why would you?" I say pushing and hitting him as if he had cheated on me but this was much worst my cuz is crying her eyes out and it's all because this nigga had to run his mouth.
"What...chill. You buggn bae" he says.
"I'm bugging no why would you even tell Ronnie to look what he sent me cuz," I say handing him the fone he reads it and his eyes are growing huge as if he doesn't realize his bro is a fucking loser.
"Look ba, babe I'm sorry I don't know he was gonna say that I didn't know Paris was gonna find out look imma talk to him and try an get his mind right okay, "he says.
I just look at him as if I'm disgusted. 
Brea comes downstairs eyes all red and nose all running I look at Ty like " you see what you did" I go and hug my cuz.
"I'm going to go for a walk alone I need to clear my head "
I hug her and tell her I'm here for her and I love her not knowing this would be the last time I hug her and say I love her it's like this is my last goodbye.

But before she leaves my aunt comes from the guest room bags packed and everything. 
"Thank you guys from for letting me stay here for a lil bit I gotta get back home to work, "she says she hugs us and my cuz walks her outside to the cab waiting and that's the last time my aunt and cuz will ever see each other.