The Change Up

Read my other works pls

Tiffany's P.O.V

So I'm just laying here thinking about the night I have enough money to buy a house I ask Paris to come with me since she says she has to put me on about what happened last night after I left.

So we in my car:
"Guess what, "Paris says. 
"What," I say. 
"So you know that guy Tyshawn Jordan right," she says. 
"Yea why," I say. 
"Well he was asking about you last night I think something about you sparked him," she says. 
"The fuck you mean sparked him," I say. 
"Well....he's kinda a player," she says. 
"Ummm I don't want a player I had too many of those in my lifetime I need something different," I say. 
"Alright, I'll be sure to let him know that," she says. 

I pull up to Baldwin Hills. 

There is this beautiful house that's going up for sale mean Paris get out the car I could tell this is going to be an expensive house. 

Tyshawn.s P.O.V

I hit up my bro Ronnie an T just to see what's up they pull up. 
"Bro was good you got any hoes today," T says. 
"Naa y'all got any word on that Tiffany chick," I say.  
"Nope, but I'm going to see Paris today want me to tell her to invite her with her so Yy'all can chill and talk and maybe fuck, "Romney says. 
"Hell yea but this one might be a hard shell to crack," I say. 

Suddenly somebody knocks on my door like they the damn police I quickly tell the boys" hide the shit somewhere" you know just in case I open the door its some girl named Claire. 
 Y'all see she's this little-mixed breed I fucked like a couple weeks ago well actually I took her virginity it was a type of hit it an quit it thing but somehow she keeps coming for more I just fall into it. 
"Claire wassup what you want I'm typing busy," I say she flew through the door like her ass was my girlfriend checking to see if there is some next bitch in my house hiding
"Hey umm we gotta talk," she says. 
"About what..matter of fact it can wait I'm got business to handle," I say
"Well you sure can handle business but um I'm pregnant you're the daddy an I'm keeping it," she says. 

This bitch must be bugging if she thinks imma believe I'm the daddy" that's cool but um how the fuck you expect me to believe I'm the daddy like.- "
"Don't try to play me you know you took my virginity away three weeks ago an I'm three weeks pregnant you want a DNA test fine we can get one " she says. 
"I think its time for you to go, " I say. 

I shove her ass to the door push her out then lock it I know my bros about to clown me but if the baby's mine imma take care of it I'm not going to be any deadbeat like my old man was. 

Tiffany's P.O.V

So Paris tells me that she was going to her man Ronnie's house and that Tyshawn was going to be there for some strange reason I agree to go. 

We pull up to Ronnie's house and I see Tyshawn shirtless no lie he looked type good but I'm trying not to be interested I'm only here for my girl Paris

"Sup y'all Paris you look really nice," Ronnie said. 

"Thanks boo you know it's hard being me," she says. 
"Sup lil mama can I get a hug, "Tyshawn says. 
"Hi, an no," I say. 

This boy must really be on some shit to think that I would hug him
"why you being so cold" he says. 

I walk over to the couch an sit next to Paris"  because I really don't have to time to be nice to guys like all you want is pussy an I'm not giving to you one because you're a stranger and two your ass has a rep that I don't want to be apart of-" 
"What you mean I have a rep you said I'm a stranger remember how you know about mean shit," he says smiling. 
"Don't worry about how I know just know I know your a player and yo ass ain't going to play me I'm not interested" I say.  
"So like we're going to go upstairs we will be back soon," Paris says. 
"Are you fucking serious you are going to leave me with him? " I say. 
"I don't bite, "he says.