New Beginnings

Read my other works pls

Tiffany's P.O.V

We head back to Ronnie's house we walk inside and Paris comes running down the stairs "what happen why is your sister with you" she says. 
"Diamond go sit on the couch.  
She walks over to the couch "look my mom's little friend raped my sis she kicked her out now she's going to live with me now I really need to get a place for us" I say. 
"Tiffany can I talk to you," Tyshawn says. 

I walk over to him. 
"Where are you guys staying," he says v
"Uh I think we're going to a motel I have enough for us to stay there a couple of days until I get us a place"-an then he kisses me
"Move in with me," he says. 
"What I can't I mean I barely know you," I say. 
"Right but you let me hit that's gotta count for something," he says. 

I think about it for a second" fine" I say. 
"Cool get your sister an to let's go chill at my place, "he says. 
"Alright but first we have to stop at my friend's house to get my car and clothes, "I say. 

I go get Diamond a Paris walks up to me "where y'all going" she says. 
"We're going to be living with Tyshawn until I get me an Diamond a place," I say. 
"Aww that's crazy well later tonite you must tell me what happened between y'all, "she says. 
"Might see you at 10" I say. 

We leave Ronnie's house and head over to Serenity's house. 

We pull up I get out to ring her doorbell. 

I tell her" ok I will be living somewhere else I now have custody of my sister an I came to get my clothes and car," I say. 
"Woah what's going on," she says. 
"It's a long story I will come an tell you tomorrow thanks for letting me stay here I love ya tons," I say packing my stuff fast heading out the door. 

I put all my stuff in my car I walk over to Tyshawn's car. 
"Hey, can you do me a favor imma follow you in my car just lead the way," I say. 
"Alright you ready make sure you have everything, "he says. 
"I do let's go" I say. 

I hope my car and follow Tyshawn to his place.

It takes us about 45minutes to get there we arrive at this big gated house that looks so Victorian it goes beautifully it has a big fountain with angels its lovely. 

We get out our cars I grab my suitcase. 

Tyshawn gets Diamond's I try to get her from him but he insists on taking her. 

When we get inside it looks so modern I see Louis and Gucci everywhere
"So I and my sister are going to share a room," I say. 
"Naa shorty can have her own room you can share with me," he says. 
"Yay I finally get my own room," Diamond says. 
"Come on imma show you where your new room is" he says to Diamond. 

We walk up the stairs which are two of them one on the left side an one on the right side I chose to go left I don't know why. 

We enter a room that's type pretty doesn't look like a little girls room but we are only staying here a couple of days so it doesn't matter. 
"Come on Tiffany lets let your sister unpack an settle in," he says grabbing my hand pulling me down the hallway.  
 "Here's the master bedroom where all the love making a baby making will be," he says smirking. 
"There will be no such thing but anyways are you sure you don't have another bedroom for me to sleep in," I say. 
"There is but you're going to be sleeping in here with me," he says. 
"Why," I say. 
"Why not," he says. 
"We're not a couple why should we share a room let alone a bed, "I

say. 
"Just stay in here with me," he says he pulls me close to him an kisses me. 
"Alright fine," I say.  
"Cool Tyshawn wins again," he says. 
"Really and when did you first win," I said.  
"When I got to have you," he says.