The Truth

Read my other works pls

Tiff's P.O.V

So I'm still waiting to hear from Ty about Brea I miss her so much.
While Diamond is at Pre-School I'm going to swing by my girl Serenity's house I haven't seen her in a minute.
Luckily she doesn't live far from me and Ty. I pull up at her house I pull up to her door and ring her bell.
She comes to the door.
"Oh my gosh Tiff I haven't seen you in a minute how are u come in, "she says.
"I'm good girl its just I need to talk to someone about this situation, "I say.
We sit on her black leather sofa.
"What's going on," she says.
"Remember my cuz Brea, "I say.
"Yeah I remember her," she says.
"Yeah she's pregnant," I say.
"Oh my by who, "she says.
"Brace your self...... By Ronnie" I say.
"Wait for Paris's Ronnie," she says.
"Yeah and that's not even the worst part. She's missing and I think  Ronnie had something to do with it" I say.
"Oh Tiff, "she says.
She pulls me in for a warm embrace and I cry on her shoulder then a couple moments later her doorbell rings she answers.
It's Paris.
"Tiff what are you doing here," she says.
"I needed to talk to someone," I say
"Listen I know what's going on where is your cuz," she says.
"I don't know maybe you need to ask Ronnie," I say.
"Why should I ask him," she says.
"Because..wait he didn't tell you," I say.
"Tell me what," she says.
"My cuz is missing... And I didn't want to tell you this but she's pregnant by him too" I say.
"That's a lie he told me Ty got her pregnant," she says.
"That's a lie they fucked she showed me her convo with him she told him he threatened her I saw it, "I say.
"I'm leaving how could you lie to me Tiff I thought we were friends, " she says
She heads for the door and just before I can reach her she slams the door I run out of the house but she hurried up and got in her car and drove off.
"Serenity I'm going to see you later," I say.
I get in my car and drive off.
I'm going to see Ty he has to hear what just happened he must be at his Bro's house.
So I'm speeding all the way to Ty's bro Ray's house
I bang on the door. 
"Ohh shit girl I thought you were 5-0," Ray says.
"Sorry Ty where the fuck is he," I say.
"Where is who," Ty says.
"Ronnie," I say.
Then to my surprise, I see Ronnie.
Let me just start off by saying I completely tried to hold back any angry and emotions I had just so I could get answers for my cuz.
"Where is she,"  I say.
"Where is who," he says  
"Don't fucking play with me Ronnie you know I am talking about Brea I should stab you right now" I say as I pick up a letter opener I see nearby but Ty holds me back I would normally fall in a deep seduction and want to do something freaky but right now I need answers for my cuz I know me and her have had issues but she is still my blood and that little innocent unborn child she is carrying is going to need somebody to help their mom and  help them I was willing to be that person. 
"Let me go, Ty, "I say.
"Keep your girl in check Ty," Ronnie says.
"You are full of shit Ronnie if I ever find out you had something to do with her disappearance I will kill you and Ty won't be able to stop me, "I say.
"Is that so"  Paris say coming down the stairs.
"I thought we were all family Tiff my man is family
Tiff you can't kill family right," Paris said.
"Brea is family she is my family," I say.
"Not our family," Paris says.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing the same best friend I had for years is saying this to me.
"You guys this is going too far," Ray says.
"Come on Tiff let's go," Ty says. 
"We still cool right Ty," Ronnie says.
"I don't know dawg," Ty says. 
"Your a bitch Ty and so is your bitch,"  Paris says. 
I and Ty leave Paris wasn't even worth us putting our hands on her I just want to go pick up Dime and go home to a quiet home but I can't stop thinking about what happened to Brea.