Let The Interviewing Begin!

Dear Diary. My exams are officially over! So I thought, "why don't I celebrate by updating?!"

I just found out there's a store in Auckland that sells British and American lollies. I am so going there one day! I will force my parents to take me! (Three years later and I've figured out it's online. Already ordered from them twice)

Pic is a collage of me, Christina and Chelsea, so you can see all three of us together. Christina is left, I'm top and Chelsea is bottom (If you're reading this in 2017 I'd just like to say that I have barely aged at all but Chelsea has aged like fine wine like dang girl I did not know I was best friends with Aphrodite)

*****************************************************************************************************************

"We're gonna be stuck here forever!" I wailed. "Have you seen the size of this line? And there's more still coming! It's like the entire world's supply of Directioners have gathered together for today's signing!"

"Correction!" Chelsea butted in. "We won't be stuck here because of the Directioners; we'll be stuck because we got lost in this mall."

Okay, I know neither name nor the location of this place, other than it's in London. That's as much as I know. And that it's huge. I got lost in the smallest store here, how am I supposed to survive in the freakin supermarket?! I am so unprepared for this life.

"All we have to do is go towards the screaming and we'll find Paul or Oliver or one of the many bald security guards." Christina pointed out.

"When did the signing start?" Chelsea asked.

"About two hours ago." I answered. "Is it just me, or has the line gotten bigger?"

We all looked over the railing and saw that the line had gotten longer and fatter; kinda like a snake that ate a whole pig in one go. I don't think I'd be able to do that. I can eat a chocolate pig, does that count?

"Ow! My ankle!" a voice came from one of those chairs they put randomly in mall so you can sit awkwardly and watch people like stalkers and which always seemed to be covered in gum.

We turned to see an official looking business lady with a microphone rubbing her swollen ankle. A cameraman stood awkwardly to the side.

"Are we gonna be able to shoot this thing Karla?" he asked, sounding unsure.

"How am I supposed to interview people when I can't walk?" Karla snapped in reply. He held his hands up in defeat. I suddenly got an idea.

"Excuse me," I said as I approached them. "Sorry to butt in, but are you here to interview the Directioners?"

"Yes, but it seems I've twisted my ankle so I've lost my story." She informed us sadly.

"Well, we could interview them for you." I offered. She narrowed her eyes at us suspiciously.

"And why would you do that?" she asked.

"Because we're bored and want to help a person keep their job?" Christina asked. "Is that so wrong?"

She studied us for a moment, eyebrows furrowed together in thought.

"Look, you don't have to pay us and if you want, we'll leave our phones with you so you know that we won't be making off with your equipment. We promise you'll have the most entertaining story ever on your show." I pleaded. To be honest, I just wanted to know what it felt like to be filmed with an actual TV camera.

"Fine," she said, finally giving in. "But Trent will be going with you and filming so you don't need to give me your phones. Just remember that you are interviewing from Gossip Galore and you should be good."